Cole X Reader - Part 36 (Plan for the Show Down)

"Well what are you waiting for? Let's go." Cole spawned his Elemental Dragon and offered you his hand so you could get on.

Once you'd got on, you held tightly onto Cole as he Dragon flew across the sky at a ridiculously fast speed.

"I wonder what's happened! " You yell to Cole as the wind was way to loud. "Same! We'll just have to see when we get there!" Cole responded as he made his dragon speed up.

Minutes later you and Cole hopped off his dragon and met the others in the middle of town. Every person that was in the town scattered away as fear had struck Ninjago again.

"What happened?" Cole quired Lloyd. "Some mysterious person has kept the Mayor Hostage and they have made it impossible to get in." Lloyd answered. "There is also some sort of arachnid looking creatures guarding every door and window. And the leader is at the top with the Mayor and with the Mayor's workers as hostages. He or she demands Ninjago, other wise all hostages inside will be killed within thirty minutes." Zane added extra information. "And this mysterious spider leader is dressed in jet black clothing so we have no idea who it is." Jay Also pointed out.

"FELLOW SIX NINJA AND ELEMENTAL MASTER OF THE UNDEAD, YOU'RE DOWN TO TWENTY MINUTES BEFORE MY ARMY MAKES YOUR MAYOR AND MAYOR'S WORKERS SUFFER SUDDEN DEATH!" The questionable leader shouted into a microphone to get all of your attention.

"We best hurry up!" Kai pulled out his fire sword at the ready. "Just use your Elemental Dragons to get us up there." You pointed and suggested. "It's... not that... easy." Lloyd scratched his neck. "You're scared of spiders?" You raised your eye brows. "DEFINITELY THESE ONES! THEY'RE HUGE!" Jay screamed at you. "According to my calculations, the only way we're getting in there is by opening the main door and flushing them out with our powers." Zane recommend. "It's settled then. Cole open the door with some boulders and once they come running out kill them all." Lloyd organised. "Before you do that. Can I ask who isn't scared and who can get their dragon working?" You held Cole back before he burst the door open. "Probably Zane." Cole answered. "But Zane is too important to be in a pack of two and not five." Lloyd mentioned to Cole. "If you're going a different way (Y-N) and going in by air, your pick is either Kai, Nya, or Jay." Lloyd pointed out his offers. "I'll go then." Kai volunteered knowing he could do your plan. "Brilliant. I'll meet you all on the top floor. Kai let's go." You grabbed Kai by the wrist and dragged him over to a weapon store.

"HEY OPEN UP! IT'S IMPORTANT!" You banged and rattled on the door as it was locked up. "I'm not opening anything till all of them spiders are gone, so you're not coming in, Sweetheart." The man behind the metal door replied to you. "Listen buddy! If you want them spiders gone you'll cell me some rope and a hook that is half a meter." You snatched the man's collar through the letter box, threatening him. As you did that, you got an electric shock and fell to the ground. "I forgot about that electrical tag." Kai helped you up off the floor. "Kai's here? Why didn't you say?" Ronin opened the door letting you both in. "Ronin?! Since when did you own a weapon store?" Kai questioned him. "I'm dodgy as fuck, I own many things." Ronin commented and took some rope off the wall. "Yeah I suppose." Kai took the rope of Ronin.

"And here is your half a meter hook." Ronin came out of the back with your request. "Aren't you gonna charge us?" Kai passed you the rope as he took to hook. "Nope... And let's just keep this a secret between us three, but I'm petrified of any sort of spider." Ronin admitted. "Ohh thanks." Kai smiled. "KAI LET'S GO!" You hurried Kai up. "Thanks Ronin." Kai thanked him as you both left the store. "It's ok!" Ronin locked the door behind you two.

"Ok Kai get your dragon out and fly us around the Mayor's building." You tied one end of the rope around your waist and the other end at the end of the hook. "Ok." Kai spawned his dragon and gave you a hand up.

"What is your plan exactly?!" Kai asked you as he took off. "The top side window to the left is wide open so if I can get my hook through the window I can get us to the top floor in seconds." You briefly discussed your plan. "Ok... Wait what about me?!" Kai quizzed you as he thought you forgot back him. "You'll have to hang onto my back till I get us in. So soon as I jump off your dragon, jump a second after me." You told Kai his part.