Cole X Reader - Part 21 (Date Continued)

Once everything had the died down, Cole and yourself was finally free to continue your date. Cole went back to the bench next to the noodle house, to pick up your food.

"Aww the food has gone cold." Cole opened both of the noodle boxes. "I wouldn't have eaten mine anyways." You looked in your box. "How come?" Cole asked you. "Because Hot Head's girlfriend spat in it." You pointed out the phlegm in the box and threw your box in the bin. "Let's just find a Hot Dog stand or something." Cole sighed and held your hand while walked around Ninjago with you.

In the end you both got a Hot Dog each and sat on the grass where Zane's statue was. The streetlight came on as it started to get dark and the moon started to rise. You both lied down on the grass and looked up at the stars. Cole had his arm around you and you had your head resting on his muscular chest... Bust sadly, before you knew it, it was 09:50pm that meaning you had to be back at the Bounty in ten minutes. It was possible to get back there though, you would just have to run. So you pointed out the time to Cole and gave him a little race back to the Bounty.

"We're back!" Cole puffed, let you in first, then closed the door behind himself. "Ooo look who has changed." Jay teased you. "What?" You gazed at Jay looking confused. "You're both all over Facebook. Look!" Jay ran in between you both and showed you the video and title. "See. Cole Hence stops bulling while (Y-N), (L-N) stops teenage girl from commuting suicide." Jay read out the title as you both watched. "You're a hero." Jay then put one arm around you and one arm around Cole. "Like it's a big deal. Give it till tomorrow and everyone would have forgotten." Kai felt the need to comment as he kept his feet up while watching T.V.

Time Skips to Tomorrow Morning.

You was up at 6am and did everything you'd be ordered to do. After you just sat on the sofa, eating toast, while watching the news ; as it was the only decent thing on at a time like this in the morning.

"What's on?" Cole came up behind you. "Us." You pointed at the screen. "HA! HEY, KAI! Guess who made it on the news?" Cole jumped over the sofa and sat next to you, as Cole was fascinated. "Lloyd? He's like on T.V. everyday." Kai walked into the living room with the others. "Everyone would have forgotten by tomorrow, I remember you saying." You kept your eyes on the T.V. leaving Kai pissed off behind your back.

"Yesterday the Elemental Master of Earth, Cole Hence stopped the bulling of a teenage girl by the name of Juno Rose. As the girl stood on top of the flat apartment buildings ready to jump, the evilest female criminal in the world, (Y-N) (L-N) climbed the building and changed Juno's mind. She also saved Juno's life as the girl slipped when she decided not to commit suicide. Here is the video we got last night." The news reporter told a short version of the story from last night. The five minute video then played and as it did, you left to get changed into some training gear.

After your first training session with Garmadon, you stayed in the training area and thought deeply about yourself changing. How have you change so quickly and why do you feel like you're becoming friends with some of the ninja. Was it because some of them care for you, because some of them feel sorry for you or are they faking to like you so you change quicker.

You can tell that Cole has something for you and you can tell definatly tell he loves you. It's also just the fact that you have never felt love form someone who isn't related to you. Yeah the first day of your relationship with Cole was a huge rush, but it's in the past and forgotten about now.