Pursing my lips, I thought back on my countless encounters with each sex. "Well, around 30 to 40 minutes if I don't know the girl or if it's just a random, careless f-ck. But if we have like a sexual connection and we keep things going and interesting, at least an hour but it can go on for a long f-cking time. The longest I've ever had sex with a girl was like four hours, but you know, that consisted of some roleplay and other factors. Like if you find the right girl, you can f-ck literally all f-cking night with snack breaks every now and then."

The room was dead silent. I would've thought my friends had died if they weren't looking at me with big eyes and lazy jaws. "Well, if it's like something quick and fun, it can last like ten minutes but it's different with a girl. You like to take time with each other's bodies, you know?"

"I'm a lesbian," Kali said after her silence. "These men do three pumps and are done! I'm sick of it! I'm joining the winning team! I need that kind of sex in my life. What's a lesbian dating site, Lani? My p-ssy is too f-cking good for three pumps. I need a b-tch that can appreciate me and take hours on my body."

Kali was deadass serious but I was laughing at her anyways. She was so dramatic. She knew she wasn't going to give up d-ck. My friends and I get touchy all the time and I had made out with each one of them at least two times so I knew she would experience but she couldn't leave d-ck if she wanted to. "I'm not even going to entertain your dramatic ass," I told her as leaned towards the table to spin the wheel. I moved my little car and landed on a marriage stop. I grabbed myself a pink peg and put it down beside mine before spinning again. This time I got some stupid action card and had to pay the bank.

"No, but seriously, yeah, sex lasts a long time with women and it's more fun. A quickie with guys can literally last one minute. Like you said, they can take three pumps and tap out. During normal sex, it usually lasts not even ten minutes because big headed f-ckboys don't seem to know what foreplay is or that eating p-ssy exists. If you get a good experienced guy, he'll eat you out, do foreplay and all of that which may add only five more minutes because he still can't wait to put his d-ck in. The longest I ever had sex with a guy was like an hour. And I'm sure y'all know who that was with."

"Trey ugly ass?"

"Yeah, in the beginning of our relationship but f-ck that fool." I ceased anymore talk of Trey before it triggered me. I didn't like thinking about him. It usually put me in a depressed state for at least three days. "I'm trying to f-ck Tristan until my heart stops. I want to die when she licks my p-ssy. Or she can like choke me to death. I'd be so grateful. I'd ghost f-ck the f-ck out of her in the afterlife."

My friends were cracking up at how quick and outrageous I got. I was too. Sometimes I found myself being as dramatic as Kali. "I can see you now. Choke me! No. Choke me harder! Tighter," Sasha said through laughter.

"I can see Tristan looking confused as hell like, 'Damn, this b-tch is crazy,'" Chy added on. "She's so chill. I think she would probably really choke you out if you asked, to be honest."

"Wow, don't get my hopes up. We started talking about how we both needed f-ck buddies today. Like the sexual tension was thick. I was about to tell her to f-ck me but something came up and we had to end our session," I admitted to the girls.

Kali's eyes nearly popped out of her head. "Wait, what!? You failed to tell us anything about this!"

"It's nothing. It was just a lot of flirting and it's obvious she wants me just as bad as I want her. She's just like me, in a way. She doesn't want a relationship and doesn't believe in love so she wants someone to f-ck on a consistent basis. Like, literally same! I'm tired of sleeping around, like, I just need that one person that can f-ck the f-ck out of me and I think that's her."