Girls day and who can tumble?

Kayla's POV

I wake up to someone jumping on my viciously. I instantly know its Alyssa. 

" ugh Alyssa what do you want ?" I say groaning.

" get up were having a girls day we haven't hung out by ourselves in a long time and I heard you spent the day with miles yesterday so its my turn to get you." she says and I chuckle.

" ok, ok." I said getting up brushing my teeth and going downstairs for breakfast.as were walking down the stairs were still talking and as we get to the bottom I say.

" ok Alyssa there's enough Kayla to go around." jokingly causing her to jump on me and us falling to the floor laughing our butts off. 

" you guys are seriously so weird what are y'all talking about ?" Michael asks giving us a strange look.

" Kayla and me are having a girls day because I haven't gotten to spend time with her lately and chance and miles have both gotten to spend whole days with her." Alyssa complains as I laugh and get some cereal and sit down next to Michael .

" ok first of all she's been busy like me with the show and she spends time with chance cause thats her boyfriend but why haven't I gotten a day with you and miles has." Michael starts to complain.

" see what I mean !" Alyssa says.

" ok I'm sorry guys Alyssa you've been with your family and Michael you were in rehearsal yesterday I didn't have to be there I was bored and miles was here so we just hung out." I tell them.

" ok how about this Alyssa will get her day girls day with me and then on Friday me and you Michael will spend the day together ok?" I reason with them and they agree.so we carry on some conversation for a bit and then me and Alyssa go upstairs to get ready. when I get to my room I check my phone and see a message from chance and Rita ora.

Babe😍: hey babe I am spending the day with my sisters and Brooklyn so I'll see you tomorrow at rehearsal ok?

me: yea for sure I'm having a girls day with Alyssa so I'll be busy.

Babe😍: ok babe see you tomorrow

I then check the text from Rita 

Rita:hey love! I was just wondering if you wanted to be one of my back up dancers for my song. I know your performing to but we perform at different times.

me: hey Rita I would love to be one of your dancers for sure!

Rita: great so tomorrow at rehearsals instead of working with the guys on vocals you can rehearse with me and you can even use the dancers as yours if you want.

Me: ok sounds great and for sure thank you but I'm not supposed to tell any of the boy till the day of but I want it to be a surprise.

Rita: oh girl I completely understand and of course my lips are sealed. can't wait see you tomorrow.

me: for sure!

after that I hopped into the shower and then got out and changed into:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.