back to rehearsals and family dinners

Kayla's POV

"im gonna get  you Jayden !" I playfully yell at him as I'm chasing him in the park, I could tell that Nathan was behind us laughing. As promised Nathan Jayden and me have been spending the day together before I had to go back to the hotel with Michael. Nathan said he wanted to keep Jayden till Thursday and it took a lot of convincing but he assured me he would bring Jayden to visit he just didn't want him to be in daycare if Brooklyn wasn't there. oh yea chances mom has Brooklyn for the week also. so I finally said yes so I'm spending all the time I can spend with him now. 

I finally caught up with jade and got him.

" gotcha " I said tickling him and he just laughs. he just hugs me tight and  I hug him tighter.

" sissy I love you do you have to go back to the hotel?" he questions looking up at me and I just sigh.

"sadly I do jade but hey." I tell him looking down at him " your going to have so much fun with Nathan ok I heard he was taking you to see uncle josh and aunt Melissa at some time isn't that fun." I say trying to cheer him up with tears in my eyes.

" that does sound fun , but sissy why you crying don't cry." he says hugging me more.

" I don't want you to think I like leaving you jade ,cuz I don't ok its the hardest thing I have to do." I tell him hugging him tighter.

" I know sissy and don't worry ill be a good boy for Nate I promise." he says and I laugh and say ok.

Nathan comes over and we continue on with our day until 7 then we head back to the house. we go into the house and I pack Jayden's bag for the week and I pack my stuff for the week too. once I'm done I go downstairs and see Michael ready. I go over to Jayden and say bye to him and Nate , talked with them for a bit and then said goodbye and they left. once they did I sat on the couch just lost in my thoughts.

" Kayla are you ok?" Michael asks as he sits down next to me.

I sigh " Its just hard not being able to spend time with Jayden I feel like a bad sister." I say with tears in my eyes. Michael comes over and hugs me.

" your not a bad sister your doing this to be able to give Jayden a better life ok just hang on a little bit longer. I'm right here with ya." he says and I calm down. after a while we head out on our way back to the hotel. once we get there its late so we head up to our rooms and say goodnight to each other. as I get in my room I shower and change into:

when I'm done I call jade and tell him goodnight then I took my pain medication and set my alarm and pass out

The next morning.....

my alarms blare next to me and I groan as I shut it off. for some reason I kept tossing an turning as of 4 o'clock in the morning so I'm still kinda tired but I'll live. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my business and changed into: