group rehearsals and suspicions

Kayla's POV

I wake up to my alarm for rehearsals and I'm excited for todays rehearsals because I finally get to show the guys the opener dance. but Im upset that it's getting closer to the end. but anyways I haven't seen chance since Friday since he spent the weekend with Brooklyn so I basically spent the weekend writing songs and I ended up going back to battle again Saturday by myself and I didn't realize how much I missed it! I get up out of bed and get changed;

 but anyways I haven't seen chance since Friday since he spent the weekend with Brooklyn so I basically spent the weekend writing songs and I ended up going back to battle again Saturday by myself and I didn't realize how much I missed it! I get u...

when I'm done I hear a knock at the door and go to open it and see Michael.

" hey kay ready?" he asks and I nod and grab my stuff and we head down to the vans. the whole ride over there we are talking and taking weird selfies. once we get to the studio I hop out of the van first excited to get started, but not looking where I'm going I run into a pole and fall on my butt. 

" Kayla are you ok ?" Michael comes over to me laughing his butt off.

" yea yea laugh all you want but I'm fine." I say trying to be serious but fail and end up laughing like crazy too. Michael picks me up and as we enter to the stage he's dragging me on the floor and were both laughing like crazy people.

" what in the world.. you know I don't wanna know just Kayla you ready to teach them the dance?" Tim asks me shaking his head at the sight and I nod and I get up and go over to chance still kinda laughing and he just looks at me funny.

" do I even wanna know what just went on ?" he says laughing.

" haha you just had to be there for it but anyways you ready for this week ?" I ask him.

" um I'm excited but also nervous for the results but it helps knowing my girl is going to be right there with me through it all." he says and me being sarcastic .

" oh Brooklyn's coming to the finale?" i ask.

" well yes but I meant that you are going to be there with me through it all. weirdo." he says chuckling.

" but I'm your weirdo babe and you love me." I tell him.

" you are right there babe I do love you." he says kissing me and I smile into the kiss.

" oh gross guys get a room!" Michael yells at us causing us to laugh and separate.

" alright guys you ready to start this dance? I can't wait to show it to y'all!" I tell them and they all shouted yes.

" ok well lets get started then." I tell them and they get ready and we start.

a while later....

They finally have the choreography down so now were running through the whole thing and I'm pretending to be Emma bunton so they can practice the whole thing.

as were getting to the part where Emma bunton was supposed to sing and do her little interaction with drew and chance I started laughing uncontrollably because the faces the guys were making especially chance cracked me up. eventually we were able to get through a whole run and then it was time for the guys to go to meet with Justin the guy who is writing the final bands new song and I was supposed to go with them until