Birthdays, Parties , and who showed up? pt 1.

Kayla's POV

I was sound asleep and cuddling into chance when I hear a scream and I shoot up, to see it's Alyssa.

" Gosh Alyssa ! why'd you scream." I say and lay back down covering my head with a pillow just to have it pulled off me again by Alyssa. and I groaned.

" it's not everyday your best friend turns 19! and Happy birthday !" she says and I finally give up and sit up and hug her.

" thank you Alyssa . where is Jayden?" I ask her.

" he is coming in 3...2...1." as she says one I see jade walk in with breakfast with miles and Michael.

" .......happy birthday to Kayla, happy birthday to you!" they finish singing and by now chance is awake and hugging me from behind. 

" make a wish sissy!" Jayden says and I laugh and blow out the candles.

" thank you guys it means a lot ." I tell them and they all smile.

" alright well Kayla you need to get dressed because the girls and I have you for the morning since the guys have to go to a meeting so say goodbye to your boyfriend and go get dressed when I come back you better be dressed because we are on a schedule." she says getting up.

" wait who has Jayden ?" I ask her.

" Nathan is going to pick him up and then will bring him back to the party , you will have the day with him tomorrow ok get it, got it, good!" she says as she leaves and the rest of us just sit there stunned.

"she really has this day planned to the minute doesn't she?" I ask miles .

" you have no idea she has a laminated itinerary I would be scared if I was you." miles tells me and I groan and lay back down.

" well good luck with that I have to go help set up the party so ill see you later. Happy birthday again kay love you." miles tells me and I get up and hug him.

" thanks miles love you too see you later." I say and he leaves, and I go to sit back down on the bed next to chance .then Michael gets up.

" well I'm gonna start go getting ready for the meeting and give you two some alone time. happy birthday kay I love you and see you later." he says and ends down to hug me and kiss my cheek and I hug back.

" thanks Michael love you too see ya later." I tell him and he walks out the door.which then just leaves chance and I since Alyssa took Jade with her.

" well since were alone now Happy birthday babe I love you ." he says pushing me on the bed and hovering over me. causing me to giggle.

"thank you and I love you! I wish I got to spend more time with you today." I say pouting and he chuckles and kisses me.

" well I wasn't supposed to tell you but after you hang out with the girls Alyssa put some time for us to be alone together ." he says and I smile and kiss him again . this time neither of us breaks away and we keep kissing . He moves down to kiss my neck and he continues until we hear a banging on the door .

" Kayla you better be getting ready and not messing around with chance ." she says and then it's quiet meaning she left. I groan and throw my head back and chance chuckles.

" I better get up and get dressed because you do not want to see a pissed off Alyssa it is scary." I tell chance and kiss him once more before he gets off me and we sit up.

"  I really would've just been fine hanging out with y'all and going to dinner I really don't want a party." I say leaning my head on his shoulder.