Being discharged and confrontations

The next morning.....

Kayla's POV

I woke up feeling some discomfort in my leg and it was really bothering me. I look over to see chance is still asleep so I press the buttons to get the nurses attention and Doctor Grey walks in.

" hi Kayla everything ok?" he asks and I shake my head.

" my leg is really bothering me with pain." I say tears welling up in my eyes.

" oh im sorry I forgot about your pain medication , I will have a nurse get that to you right away and then I am going to do some more tests to make sure everything is good to go so you can be discharged later tonight ok?" he tells me and I nod and as he is about to leave the room I stop him.

" Doctor Grey." I say to him.

" whats wrong Kayla?" he asks me and I hesitate but ask anyways.

" I don't even know why I am asking this but I feel like if I ask my friends they won't tell me the truth." I say to him.

" what is it Kayla?" he asks.

" um well Alyssa was in the car with me and I probably know the answer already but did she have any damage to her when she came in?" I asked him.

" well Kayla she had a few minor cuts but that is about it , do you want to see her I can give her a call." he says and I shake my head.

" no I don't want to see her but thank you anyways." I tell him and he nods.

" you know Kayla, I didn't want to say this in front of everyone but you gave me quite a scare last night." Doctor grey says looking at me and I grow confused.

" when you came in it wasn't just your leg that was in bad shape. You had internal bleeding and at first we couldn't locate where it was coming from and we almost lost you for a minute there. Luckily we were able to find where the bleeding was and fix you right up." He goes on to say coming over and hugging me.

" is that why I was asleep for so long?" I question him.

" I would say yes, your body needed time to heal and that was its way of healing." He explains to me and I nod.

" well thank you doctor grey for everything." I tell him giving him a small smile which he returns.

" well I will go get the nurse to give you your pain medication alright , I will see you In a bit." he says and I nod before he leaves the room.

A few minutes later the nurse came in the room and gave me some pain medicine and then left. right as she left chance started waking up. He looked around the room and then at make and smiled.

" good morning sunshine." I tell him laughing then lean to give him a kiss.

" heh good morning babe. how's your leg feeling ?" he asks me looking down at my leg.

"um well it was really bothering me this morning but the nurse gave me pain medication so I'm fine now." I say looking down.

" what's wrong babe?" he asks lifting my chin up.

" it's nothing chance, really I just hate that I always end up here in the hospital ." I tell him hoping he'll believe it.

" aw it's ok Kayla this will hopefully be the last time that you will be here ok so don't worry about it." he says and I am glad he let it go and I just smile and nod as he kisses my head.

We sit there talking for a bit when I suddenly become tired and chance tells me to get some rest and sleep and I fall asleep.

Chance's POV