Dates and much more?

Kayla's POV

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing.  I was laying next to miles on his bed. I looked over and saw that Alyssa and Michael were also still asleep next to each other. How cute. Anyways I went to look who it was calling and it was Jennifer.  I picked up the phone. " Hey Jennifer is everything ok?" I asked kinda worried.

" Hey Kayla everything is alright I was just calling to say that I'm keeping Jayden another night because him and Adam are having a lot of fun and I hear you have date with chance today. you go girl!" she exclaimed through the shine causing me to giggle.

" thanks Jennifer I really appreciate you helping me out."  I said meaning every word of it. She has really helped me out with Jayden a lot.

" its no problem Kayla I know you've had it rough and you help me with Adam too so its the least I could do, well I gotta go I'm taking the boys out for the day and you have got to get ready for your date with chance so have fun and give me the details later on ok?" she said and I told her I would and we said our goodbyes and hung up. I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my business and when I walked out miles was up on his phone.

" hey how long have you been up?" he asked from where he was sitting.

" not long Jennifer called me to say Jayden was going to spend another night with her and Adam." I told him.

" that's nice. are you ready for your date with chance today?" he asked as I sat next to him on the bed.

I sighed and said, " I'm excited but I'm also nervous I haven't had a boyfriend in a while and for the longest time its just been me and jade . of course y'all too but its just kind of nerve wrecking." I told him and he seemed to understand.

" Look I get it Kayla you've always been about your brother because he's little and with your situation you've had to grow up fast and take on that role, but you have to remember to have fun and do things for yourself. chance is a great guy Just see what happens ok." he said comforting me.

" thanks miles I love you." I said hugging him.

" I love you too kay. I just want you to be yourself and have fun ok?" he told me.

" ok I will." I said smiling at him. now you might be thinking why did I say I love him when I like chance. well me and miles have been friends since 4th grade and he's been with me through everything same as alyssa and Michael . Its a sibling love we all have for each other .

" ok Kayla we should go get you ready for your date with chance." Alyssa said scaring me.

" when did you get up?" I asked her.

" I just got up 5 minutes ago but what time is he picking you up?" she asked.

" I dont know let me text him real quick." I said pulling my phone out to text him.

text convo

me: hey chance what time should I be ready?

Chance😍: Hey beautiful be ready by 1:30 and wear some casual but nice.

me: ok sounds great see you later!

chance😍: see you later gorgeous!

He just makes my heart flutter!

" he said 1:30." I told alyssa 

" ok that gives us plenty of time seeing as its only 10:30 so boys we will be leaving now so see you guys later." she told the guys pulling me up from my spot next to miles.

" do we really have to go now it won't take that long to get ready." I complained to her while the guys were just laughing.

" we have to pick the right outfit for you." she said.