Solos Week

Kayla's POV

I wake up to my alarm blaring. I groan and look up at my clock to see its 9:30. seeing as I had to get up and get ready to head to the studio since we didn't stay at the hotel and we have to be there at 12:30. so I get up and go to the bathroom to do my business and change into :

 so I get up and go to the bathroom to do my business and change into :

once I'm finished I go downstairs to eat some breakfast. a little after I get down there Michael comes down dressed and gets his breakfast and sits down across from me.

" good morning kay!" he says and I smile and say it back.

" so are you gonna be helping us with vocals on our solos ?" he asks .

" I actually can't because I have to come up with choreography for the opener and Rita asked me to be one of her dancers so I'll be rehearsing with her." I tell him and he smiles.

"why you smiling like that?" I ask him.

"because your finally living your dream of making a name for yourself." he says and I juts smile.

" thanks Michael it means a lot." I say hugging him.

" yea and you know what would be amazing?" he says excitedly.

" what?" I asked.

" well since your new song is coming out the day after the finale it would be so cool if they would let you perform during the finale right?" he asks excitedly.

" heh yea that would be something but they probably wouldn't let me so it's ok and I just am barely getting used to being on stage lets not push it." I tell him truthfully and he nods.

" oh yea your right. " he says and we continue to talk for a bit until it's 11:30 then we grab our stuff and head to the car and are on our way to the studio.

once we got there we went inside and Michael went to vocals with the guys while I saw Rita and went over to her.

" hey love! you ready to get started ?" she asked and I smile and nod and we get to work.

Michaels POV

I walk in to see the guys just hanging out so I go over and say hey.

" hey where's Kayla?" chance is the first to ask and I just chuckle.

" uh she isn't going to be with us much this week except for group rehearsal because she's choreographing the opener and Rita wants her as one of her dancers so she'll be tied up ." I tell chance and he instantly frowns.

" aww dont worry bud you'll see her after rehearsals and just think this is good for her." I reason with him and he nods.

" alright guys let warm up and then well start working on your solos." Tim says and we get started.

A Couple hours later......

I got through my whole song so now I have my lunch break so I go to see how Kayla's doing. I head over to the stage and see them running the number and I see Kayla doing her thing. she's in the front. go Kayla! she looks like she's having so much fun up there. I see chance sitting in the audience watching her so I go over and sit with him.