Unbelievable

Kayla's POV

"Kayla so what are you going to do after all?" my coach asks. I explain what I want to do and she understands and agrees to it. She goes to tell the judges whats going on and I head back out into the audience to where everyone is. I go over to Presley and Michael. They obviously know whats happening.

"Kayla I am so sorry." Presley and aspen say.

"It's whatever but I do need your help with something." I tell Presley.

"yea anything ." she says 

"You still have my account on your phone right?" I ask her.

"Yea why?" she asks.

"I need you to go to my account and go live when It comes time for my solo. He wants to choose her well then, he doesn't know whats coming." I tell her and she nods. I turn back to Michael.

"Did you know about them?" I asked him.

"No, I've been with you lately so I didn't know, but I am sorry kay." he says and I hug him.

"It's not your fault,besides he is the one going to be sorry." I tell him smirking. I head backstage and get ready for my dance. I have a bunch of people from my class come and wish me luck.

"Ok Kayla so I notified the judges and the MC, just when your ready for music just give him a signal." my coach says and I nod. She then wishes me luck. I  just stand there and shake everything off and get ready. Alex comes up to me.

"hey so, good luck and I'm sorry you had to find out like that." she says hugging me and I slightly smile.

"Thanks Alex, and it's not your fault, but I got to go, I'm next." I tell her and she nods. I get ready and when they call my name I walk onto the stage. I look out at Presley to see her showing everything. She gives me a thumbs up. 

"Hey everyone, so I know this is weird that I am standing here talking instead of just starting the dance. We'll this dance was supposed to be a duet with my boyfriend. Chance, but it seems that he forgot to mention that he suddenly became friends with the girl who has repeatedly tried to break us up. Thats why he's not here today, because he chose her over me. So instead of sulking and pulling the number I am not going to let this affect me. So I hope you enjoy this dance." I said and signaled to the MC I was ready and the music began.

I hit the last pose, and the crowd went crazy. I smiled and then walked off the stage. Everyone from the group came and hugged me saying that I did a great job. I thanked everyone. We waited for the last couple of dance routines to go and then it was time for awards. We all sat on the stage and waited as they called out the results.

"Alright, well we want to thank everyone for being here today , and great job to all of our dancers. Now it's time for the results." the MC said and we all sat together and grabbed hands.

"Alright the duet contemporary category, first place is.... from UCLA tigers Kayla and Alex !" he announced and me and Alex squealed and went to go get our trophy.

The MC went on to the solos and I got first place and Alex got second. Our mini group got First place Hip Hop, and our large group got first place also. Now I was time for the miscellaneous category. Everyone grabs hands again and I am so nervous.

"For the miscellaneous category, In first place.... from UCLA tigers Kayla Hudson." they say and everyone cheers and I smile as I get up to accept the trophy, I go to sit down but the MC stops me .