Making His Choice

Kayla's POV

I was asleep until I felt someone jumping on me. I open my eyes to see aspen and Presley. Wait Aspen! I jump up and hug her.

"Oh my gosh your here!" I squeal and she laughs.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, this is hug!" she says and I smile.

"I'm so grateful I have you two here with me." I say hugging them both.

"You'll always have us." they both say and I smile.

"Hey why wasn't I invited to this party?" we hear someone say and I look to see Michael in the door way.

"get over here you goof." I say laughing and he comes and jumps on the bed laughing.

"You ready for tonight ?" he asks and I smile.

"Yea, I am super pumped." I say 

"I know I am happy for you too!" Michael says 

" alright we'll as fun as this is lets get up and get breakfast." I say and they all nod and get off my bed. I get up and get dressed into  :

when I am done I go downstairs to see everyone ready

"Alright lets go!" I cheer and we get in the car to go to IHOP. When we get there we instantly get seated.

"So Kayla have you spoken to your uncle josh ?" Aspen asks.

"Uh yea, they had Jayden for the night, they want practice for when their baby comes." I say smiling and everyone gasps.

"Wait a second did we hear you correct?" Presley says and I nod 

"Yea, Uncle josh and Melissa are expecting." I say smiling widely and they cheer.

"Thats amazing!" Michael says 

"Yea, apparently she found out like a week ago." I tell them 

"wow, So there's going to be another little baby around yay!" aspen says and I nod 

Our food arrives and we eat and just catch up with aspen and hang out for a while. once we are done there we head back home and just hang out and watch movies. In the midst of watching the first movie I heard the door bell. we paused the movie and I go to see who it is. I open the door to see Shawnee there with Brooklyn. 

"Mommy!" Brooklyn said running to hug me

"Hi!" I said bending down to pick her up.

"Hi kayla, I'm sorry she just wouldn't stop crying, she kept saying she missed you, so I brought her over here, I hope you don't mind." she says 

"Oh not at all, we're just watching movies right now do you want to come in?" I ask her.

"I would love too but I am supposed to be meeting with a friend for lunch." she said.