house hunting and hospital visits

Kayla's POV

The next morning I was enjoying my sleep when all of a sudden I felt someone jumping on me. " ugh! leave me alone!" I told the person keeping my eyes closed. " No can do missy , you promised details from last night." I automatically knew it was Alyssa she's impatient. 

" no Alyssa let me sleep 10 more minutes." I complained to her still not getting up.

" Kayla you have 30 seconds before I get a cup of water. " he threatens and I string up.

" ok ok I'm up jeez! your so harsh." I joke with her as I go to the bathroom to do my business. after I'm done I go sit on my bed and check my phone.

" excuse me missy ! I want details! tell me everything!" she exclaims and I laugh.

" ok, ok, haha, pushy. anyways he took me to the carnival and it was a lot of fun he won me a teddy bear and he was such a gentleman and he was so sweet. and we went on the Ferris wheel and we ended up getting stuck at the top of the rides we talked a lot and then he kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend." I mumbled the last part .

" wait say the last part again I didn't hear you." she said smiling like a crazy person.

" I sad he kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend ." as soon as I said that she went crazy and started screaming 

" oh my gosh little Kayla has a boyfriend! and a hot one at that!" she screams so loud.

"Alyssa be quiet he is literally in the room next door our rooms are connected with that door over there." I say trying to get her to be quiet.

" sorry I didn't know." she apologizes and goes back to acting crazy.

Then we hear a knock on the door and I go to answer it. No surprise its Michael and miles. they come in and sit on mine and Alyssa's beds.

" hey what was all the yelling we heard." Michael asked.

Alyssa started squealing again and said," well Kayla here has a boyfriend and I was super excited for her and screaming until she told me chances room is literally through that door right there." as she pointed to it. The guys just laughed as I hid my face in a pillow. miles just patted my back and said, " well congratulations Kayla Im happy but it he breaks your heart he'll have mw to deal  with." he said sternly and Michael agreed.

" aw thanks guys I feel loved." I said as I hugged them both. I  heard my phone go off and I checked it and it was a text from chance.

Babe❤️😍: hey so you think i'm hot? 

me: you heard that huh?

chance ❤️😍: I heard everything , and I thought it was cute , but anyways good morning babe have a great day and text me when you get back.

me: good morning to you too and I will definitely text you when I get back.

I put my phone down and threw a pillow at alyssa " hey what was that for?" she asked fixing her hair.

" that's for being too loud chance heard everything." I told her laughing and the guys joined in on the laughter.

"alright enough laughing we should probably get dressed to go house hunting ." Alyssa said and I nodded and got off the bed to go get dressed the guys just sat and watched tv since they were already dressed. I went into the bathroom and changed into :

 I went into the bathroom and changed into :