Concerts and celebrations

Quick Authors note:Hey lovelies! I am back and will be updating a lot this weekend hopefully! but I just wanted to say real quick that I changed the ending of the last chapter, so I would go reread the ending of the previous chapter before reading this one! I hope you guys enjoy!

Michael's POV ( right after they've kissed)

Woah! ok I did not expect to kiss her. I mean I've started to have feelings for her but I didn't want to mess with her and chance's relationship. Besides it was probably just a heat of the moment type of thing. Any ways I go take my seat next to miles and Presley , they just kind of give me a smirk.

"What?" I ask them

" What took you so long with Kayla back there?" miles asked.

"oh come on guys , we're best friends and I was calming her nerves. That's all." I tell them.

" uh huh please! Michael don't think we all haven't noticed how much closer you two have gotten in the last couple of weeks."Presley says. 

" yea man, we're not blind. None of us are." he says.

" whatever guys , the shows starting soon so just drop it." I say. Then they stop teasing me. Not even a minute later chance runs in panting.

" Has it started yet?" he asks trying to catch his breath.I just roll my eyes and don't say anything. Presley sees me and smirks but goes to answer his question.

"no your ok. Brooklyn and mom are a couple seats down." she says and he nods going to sit with them.

"nothing happened back there huh?" Presley asks before turning her attention to the stage with the lights going down. 

Kayla's POV

" alright 30 seconds to show. you ready Kayla?" the stage manager asks me and I nod. I just push everything thats happened these past couple weeks out of my head. Michael's right this is my time. ok lets do this. The lights go down and the crowd gets really loud.

I run on stage and the first song starts.

I finish the song and the crowd goes wild.

"What's up Los Angeles!" I say and the screaming continues.

" you all ready for some fun tonight !" I yell and they go crazy again.I look in the front row and see everyone cheering for me and I smile, but then I happen to look over and see chance there, we make eye contact, I didn't expect him to show up. I'm speechless for a minute before regaining myself .

" alright now well I want everyone to sing along to this next song!" I say and then the music starts.

As I'm singing the song I glance over at him every so often.

After that song I go into 'who says'

A couple songs later.....

"Wow this is such a crazy crowd here tonight! I love it, but we're gonna take things a little slow now, this next song I wrote for one of my best friends. This person has been there for me through everything and I have known him since we were 4 so here it goes." I say looking down at Michael smiling.