double eliminations

Kayla's POV

I woke up to Jayden jumping on me giggling. I opened my eyes and laughed myself at the site of the cute little 4 year old giggling. " well good morning jade." I say 

" morning sissy." he says still giggling and before I could say anything else Brooklyn comes and jumps on my bed too.

" hi kay." she squeals.

" hi Brooklyn how did you get here." I ask laughing and kinda confused.

" through that door." she says and I notice that the door conjoining my and chances room is open and I laugh.

" how did that door get opened?" I asked looking knowingly at Jayden and he just smiles.

" we just wanted to play together and chance said it was ok." he told me as chance walked in.

" guys I said to not wake her up." he said laughing and coming to sit next to me.

" no its alright its a nice surprise." I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

" hey Jayden why don't you go put on the tv so you guys can watch some." I tell him and he runs off with Brooklyn and they go into the other room. me and chance just laugh.

" so you ready for tonight ?" I ask him getting up to go to the bathroom.

" um I'm excited for what I'm singing tonight its brook's favorite movie and I'm pretty confident in my voice." he says and I smile at him and say good.

" have you gotten everything done for Jayden's birthday party tomorrow ?" he asks.

" I just have a few more things on the list but Alyssa and miles are going to finish getting them today. your mom and sisters are coming right?" I ask him as I'm brushing my teeth.

" haha yea they are excited to see him again my mom is in love with him and aspen and Presley are excited to see you again." he says laughing and that makes me smile. After I'm done in the bathroom I go and sit down next to him. 

" Is any of your family coming to his party ?" he asks hugging me.

" well I called my brothers and Nathan said he would try to make it and Daniel said he was busy which is no surprise there but my uncle josh and his wife Melissa are coming and so are my grandparents are coming and doctor grey and his wife are coming so yea." I said and he just sadly smiled at me.

" I'm sorry Kayla I know you wanted them to be there." he says and I shake my head.

" Don't feel bad chance I have learned to not expect so much effort from them, they couldn't handle everything going on so they left us not even caring what would happen to us. I only make the effort because jade asks about them." I tell him truthfully. 

" well they will come around eventually." he says trying to lighten the mood and I don't want to talk about it further so I just nod. 

" well get dressed my mom is going to watch jade and Brooklyn today while we go shopping for jades present and then head off to rehearsal so she will be here shortly . I just nod and chance gets Brooklyn and goes back to his room to get ready.

So its been about a week since the hospital incident with Jayden and he is much better and a lot has happened. I ended up meeting with the record producer and he liked me so he offered me a contract with the label. I could not contain my excitement. The guys and I have been at rehearsals all week long working for the show tonight this week is even more intense since it is double elimination week. But on a happier note tomorrow is Jayden's birthday and he is turning 5  so we are throwing him a party to celebrate and he is really excited.