Interviews

Kayla's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night, not being able to sleep at all. 'ugh!' After trying to go back to sleep I just decide to get up and go downstairs to get some water. I grabbed my phone and headed quietly down stairs. Careful not to wake everyone else. They all stayed the night. I get water and sit down at the island counter. I check my phone to see I have all these missed calls and text messages from chance. I just can't bring myself to look at the messages right now. I just sigh and run my fingers through my hair.  I heard someone speak and I got scared. I looked up to see it was Michael.

"You scared me." I tell him as he chuckles a bit.

"Sorry, I just heard you get up and figured you'd be down here." he says sitting next to me. 

"how you holding up?" he asks and I just sigh.

"heh I don't exactly know, I don't want to believe that he would do something like this." I tell him.

"Are you going to talk to him?" he asks.

"Uh, I don't know, I'm supposed to do an interview with Shawn tomorrow about our new song. Then Shawnee asked me if I would watch Brooklyn for her while she does errands and I said sure so I can probably bet that I will end up seeing him." I say groaning and Michael just pats my back.

"You will be fine and just know I'll  always be on your side."he says hugging me, and I smile.

"Thanks Michael, you're the best." I say hugging him back. We release then I yawn.

"Well I am going back to bed, I'll see you in the morning." I tell him as we walk back up to our rooms.

"Alright, get some sleep kay, everything will work itself out." he says before going into his room. I sigh and go into my room and go back to sleep.

Hours later........

My alarm went off at 10:00am. I have to be at the venue for the interview at 12:15 so I have to start getting ready now. I get up, do my business in the bathroom and get dressed into:

Once I am done I check my phone to see I have more messages from chance, and a message from Nate saying he took Jayden to school, and a message from Emeraude saying if me and Presley wanted to come to hang out with her Matt and harry later on tonight

Once I am done I check my phone to see I have more messages from chance, and a message from Nate saying he took Jayden to school, and a message from Emeraude saying if me and Presley wanted to come to hang out with her Matt and harry later on tonight. I replied back sure and then took my phone off the charger and grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I see everyone awake and in the kitchen.

"Hey guys !" I said and they all smiled at me. By everyone I meant, Michael, Presley, Aspen, Miles, Alex, and Alexis, and Drew.

"Hey Kayla you ready for your interview today, even with everything going on?" Presley asks.

"I will be , I'm not going to let this get in the way." I tell her and she smiles.

"Thats good!" She says and I nod.