Disappointments and encounters

Kayla's POV

I had woken up early this morning to go for a jog. It always helps me clear my head. I changed into:

once I am dressed I leave a note for whoever finds it first and then I leave and start my jog

once I am dressed I leave a note for whoever finds it first and then I leave and start my jog. While I am running I start thinking about the events that took place last night. I still can't believe Michael and I kissed. Twice! An on top of that I still have to talk to chance about things. Ugh! why now does everything have to get complicated.  Before I knew it I was pretty far from the house. So I decided it was best to start heading back home. Knowing I should talk to Michael.I decide to sprint all the way home. 

Once I get home I stop and catch my breath and then head inside. I see mostly everyone awake in the living room. Which I mean I see Presley, aspen, emeraude, Matt, Michael, and chance up.

" Hey guys!" I say walking into the kitchen to get some water.

"hey where did you go?" Matt asked as I went and sat down next to him on the couch.

" I went for a jog, just helps me clear my head you know." I say and he nods. 

" so what are your plans for today?" Emeraude asks.

" um, I have cheer practice in a bit but then I'm free, why?" I asked.

"well do you and Presley and aspen want to hang out with me Matt and Alberto later?" she asks 

"I am down to hang out , what about you guys?" I ask Presley and aspen.

" I can." Presley says but aspen says she has to go to work so she declines. Matt looks over at chance and Michael.

" um do you guys want to hang with us?" he asks them.

" uh we would Love to but we have to go to the studio with the guys later on." Michael says and we all nod. 

We all just hang out for a bit before we all get ready to go our own ways. I change into my cheer clothes:

after that I went downstairs and filled up my water bottle

after that I went downstairs and filled up my water bottle. then I heard someone walk into the kitchen and I turned back around and see it's Michael .I just smile at him which he returns.