wedding preparations

Kayla's POV

2 months later.....

" thank you for coming out tonight everyone , I hope you enjoyed the show, I just want to thank you for all the love and support you've given me. Let's give a round of applause for the band and management ." I say into the microphone and I hear everyone clap.

" alright well have a safe trip home goodnight everybody!" I yell and then turn and run off stage to the back where I see Jonathan with Presley standing there. she came to my show today because right afterwards we have to race over to rehearsal for Melissa's surprise dance for Josh. That she wanted me to choreograph.

" Kayla you did an amazing job as always." Jonathan says giving me a hug.

" heh thanks Jonathan , listen I..." I start to say before he cuts me off.

" don't worry I know about your other engagements so go your done for the night go have fun."  he says and I thank him and grab my stuff and me and Presley head to my car. We rush over to the venue and run inside.

" Ok good you all are here lets get started." Melissa says and we put our stuff down.

" alright girls we've been working on this dance for about a month now and in less than three days we will be performing it, so this will be one of the last practices so lets make it count." I tell all of them and they all nod. 

" alright lets start from the top." I say and we get in formation and start practicing.

An hour an a half later.......

" alright guys that was a really good rehearsal, great job guys!" I tell them before Melissa goes to say something.

" Alright guys , so don't forget tomorrow is the wedding rehearsal dinner at 7 so don't be late and please dress nice , we are going to be going through everything so be prepared, alright thats it good night guys." when Melissa said tomorrow at 7 I looked at Presley and we both had the same look on our faces. We rush over to Melissa.

" whats wrong guys?" she asks seeing the worried look on our faces.

" um I thought the rehearsal dinner was Friday  not tomorrow I mean shouldn't it be the day before the wedding." I tell her.

" um no the bachelor and bachelorette are on Friday and the dinner is tomorrow , is there a problem?" she asks us.

" um well remember how I started taking dance classes at UCLA  two months ago, yea well I have a dance competition tomorrow and its an all day thing." I quickly tell her scared of her reaction.

" Kayla are you serious?! this is an important day for me and your my maid of honor you have to be there. why didn't you say anything sooner?" she exclaims.

"I'm sorry ok, but with Jayden starting school and my singing career taking off on top of dance , it slipped my mind, and I meant to tell you but I thought the dinner was on Friday and the parties were tomorrow ." I explain to her and she rubs her temples.

" well what are we gonna do?" she asks me and I shrug and look at Presley.

" I have an idea." Presley tells us and we wait for her to explain.

" ok so tomorrow I'll go with Kayla to her competition and we can just leave after you perform your last number. Kayla you said your last dance was at 5 right?" Presley asks me and I nod.

" We will just leave right afterwards and come straight here and get dressed here." She explains to us and Melissa seems to agree.

" ok that sounds good to me just don't be late, also what time are the boys getting in tomorrow?" she asks and I look at my phone.