He What?!

A couple weeks later....

Kayla's POV

So it's been a couple of weeks since New York and in that time, Josh and Melissa came back from their honeymoon. Also me and chance have been working in any free time we have for the dance. The competition is tomorrow and this is the biggest competition of the year. The dance is actually coming along really well.We've had to adjust practice times because of him with the band, but we've made it work. It's also kinda stressful because he's constantly checking his phone, when we are together saying its their manager but I don't know. Ooh! And thanks to Melissa and her connections, me and Presley got to meet the cast of Shadowhunters. We both love the show. It was nice to meet them. We've become good friends with, Emeraude , Matt , and Harry. They are some cool people. Anyways tonight is dress rehearsal for the competition tomorrow. I am doing 5 dances this competition. A solo, a duet with Alex which we came up with, the dance that chance is doing with me, a little group hip hop, and then the big group dance, I am excited.

At rehearsal..... 

We've gone through all the dances and everything looks good. Chance is doing real good with the choreography and I have a really good feeling about the dance. 

Once rehearsal is over we head back to my house. We head inside and I change and we sit on the couch and watch tv. Michael gets home and we just all start talking.

"So you ready for tomorrow kay?" he asks me and I nod. Chance didn't want the guys to know about him dancing with me until the day off, because he didn't want them teasing him. 

"Yea, I'm excited, this is the biggest competition of the year." I tell him and he smiles.

"Well I will be there for sure." he says and I say thanks. Chance is quiet and we look over at him and he's on his phone. 

"Chance." I say trying to get his attention.

"huh what?" he says 

"I was just going to ask you if you wanted to go get dinner." I asked him.

"I would but I promised Brooklyn I would be home for dinner with her, which I should probably leave now, but I will see you tomorrow, I love you babe."he says giving me a kiss and I nod and he just leaves. I sigh and turn back to Michael.

"What up with him." he asks

" I don't know, your guess is as good as mine." I said.

"I'm sorry kay." he says and I shrug.

" it's whatever." I tell him.

"So that lili girl hasn't bothered you all anymore." he asks.

" not that I know of, which I'm hoping it stays this way." I tell him and he nods. 

"well want to go get dinner then?" he asks and I nod. We ask miles if he wants to get dinner with us and he says sure. We end up picking up Alex along the way too, She is going to spend the night since we have to be at the competition early tomorrow. 

We end up going to In an Out, and just have a good time. It makes me forget on whats going on with chance. I am just going to forget about it until after tomorrow. 

The next morning.....

We all wake up at 6:30 since we have to be at the place by 8:30. Alex and I get ready and then the guys and us drive over to the venue. Right when we get there Presley calls me.

"Hey Presley whats up?" I ask her.

"Nothing just wanted to let you know we're heading over to the venue right now. And Aspen came back for the competition." she says and I squeal.