Recording sessions and dates

Kayla's POV

I woke up the next morning in may bed. huh I don't remember walking to my room. well anyways I got up slowly still sore from the previous days and I went to the bathroom took my medicine and took a shower and changed into more comfy clothes:

 well anyways I got up slowly still sore from the previous days and I went to the bathroom took my medicine and took a shower and changed into more comfy clothes:

After I finished I slowly made my way downstairs and went to the kitchen to eat. when I got down there I saw Michael there eating cereal. I got my cereal and sat down across from him.

" hey kay you feeling better today and be honest?" Michael asks me sincerely and I sigh.

" I'm doing better Michael really, just still kinda sore, but the medicine helps so now I'm just taking it easy for now." I tell him genuinely.

" well we already let Tim know and he said that your definitely taking it easy this week and since this week is trio week your only gonna work with one group which chance made sure was our group so were gonna be watching you to make sure you don't strain yourself ok." he tells me making me roll my eyes playfully.

" ok Michael but I'm not a little kid I know how far I can push myself ." I told him truthfully.

" well I just want you to be safe cause you gave us quiet a scare yesterday." he says to me seriously.

"ok , ok. I understand I promise I'll take it easy and won't strain myself. deal?" I reason with him and he smiles.

" deal." he says smiling and comes over to hug me. " don't ever scare me like that again Kayla I really thought I lost you for a second there , you don't know how scared I was ." he says sniffling into my shoulder which just made me hug him tighter.

" I'm really sorry Michael I know I gave you all a scare especially you but I promise you I won't do it again. " I tell him.

" good because I don't ever want to feel like that again. I've felt like that one too many times." he sniffles again and we just stay in this position.

Chances POV

I just stood there watching them. 

" hey chance whatcha doing?" Alyssa asks coming up behind me.

"gosh Alyssa you scared me but I was just watching Kayla and Michael. Do they have a history together or something cause they are always really close?" I ask cautiously.

"are you seriously asking if they used to have a thing for each other?" she asks kinda laughing.

" um yea kinda. why are you laughing?" I asked her confused.

" because its funny you would even ask that." she says continuing to laugh. " dude you have nothing to worry about chance they are just really good friends. Michael and Kayla were the first ones to become friends then miles and me joined the group. Michael also would be the one to find her beaten from her dad most of the time. Her and Jayden would stay at his house most of the time so they're extremely close and he's really protective over her especially after what her last boyfriend did to her." she explains.