Off days and hanging out

Kayla's POV

It had been a couple days since I started working with the guys and let me tell you I love my job! the guys are so much fun to be around and a lot of them are really good at dancing. I have gotten close with a lot of the guys especially chance. He is so nice and fun to be around and his smile and laugh is so contagious like there is never a dull moment with him. Ive also gotten to spend a lot of time with miles and Michael. I still drop Jayden off at daycare everyday and it stinks that I don't get to see him all day long, but I do still volunteer on the weekends. Luckily today is our off day and the guys wanted to hang out, but Jayden still went to daycare because he wanted to due to him saying he wanted to see his friend again. I"ll have to look into that later . Anyways Im supposed to meet the guys downstairs at 1 and its 11:30 right now so I should start getting dressed. 

After doing my hair and make up getting dressed with this outfit:

It was 12:30 so I called my aunt and uncle to talk for a bit and afterwards headed down to the lobby

It was 12:30 so I called my aunt and uncle to talk for a bit and afterwards headed down to the lobby. when I got down to the lobby miles and michael were the only ones there so I said hey and sat down next to miles. "How did you guys sleep?" " we slept good how about you?" " good just Jayden was oddly hyper last night and wouldn't go to sleep." I told them " well sounds like you had an eventful night then." michael says as he bursts out laughing. "anyways do you guys know what were doing today?" I asked them. " Everyone just wants to hang out and get to know each other more  so probably just go eat and maybe go to the park." miles said. and I just nodded. Not long after the rest of the guys came down and we headed over to the vans . As I was talking to michael someone tapped my shoulder causing me to turn around and saw it was chance. "oh hey chance whats up?" " Nothing just wanted to know if you wanted to sit together in the van?" he asked shyly. I laughed at his shyness and said sure. We sat down and the whole way to in-n-out me and him talked and joked around. 

When we got to the restaurant we all ordered our food and decided to just take it and go to the park right down the street. Once we got to the park we found a panic table and sat down and started talking and eating our food. "So Kayla how do you like working with the show?" brady asked me. "uh. I really like it. its really fun but I do miss Jayden a lot." " aww I miss him too." michael said. them two have really always been close he's someone Jayden looks up to. " whose Jayden is that your boyfriend?" Sergio asked. out of the corner of my eye I saw chance stop smiling. Wonder whats wrong . "um no I don't have a boyfriend Jayden is my little brother who is 4 years old."I said to all the guys. "why didn't Jayden stay with your parents?" drew asked. "dude don't ask she doesn't like to talk about it."miles said to drew. " Miles its ok they don't know ...... um the reason Jayden isn't with my parents is because we really don't have parents." I said " what do you mean. if you don't mind us asking." all the guys asked " its ok and well my mother left us when Jayden was about 6months old so I practically have raised him myself and my father turned into an alcoholic when my mother left so its just been us for the longest time." I told them with tears running down my face. " Im so sorry Kayla." chance said embracing me in a hug. " I know what your going through ." he whispered in my ear before letting go. what did he mean by that.  I was brought out of my thoughts by the rest of the guys hugging me . "uh guys I love y'all but can't breathe." they all started laughing and let go . " look Kayla even tho we haven't known you that long your already like family to us so we are here for you whenever you need us ." Mikey said and the other guys agreed. "well thanks guys I really appreciate it. Well lets move onto something else." I suggested wiping the tears off my face and the guys seem to agree.  Michael started on the topic of hi-chews which made everyone laugh. oh gosh that boy and his obsession with hi-chews hahaha. After a couple of hours of being at the park we decided to head back to the hotel and watch movies the rest of the day.