Time together

Kayla's POV

Beep...beep...beep...

'ugh' I groan looking up at the clock to see that it is 4 in the morning. Jonathan scheduled me and Michaels flight for this morning. Probably wasn't a good idea to stay up till 1 in the morning with Michael, joking around. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I groaned again but made myself get out of bed. I looked to my left and saw Michael on his bed still asleep. I went over to his bed.

"Hey wake up we have to leave in a little bit." I tell him shaking him. I just hear him groan.

"Michael wake up, or you can miss the flight and be stuck in New York by yourself." I tell him. That seems to get him to wake up. I walk over to the bathroom and do my business and get dressed. Once I am done I go back into the room and Michael goes into the bathroom and I lay on the bed. 

"Kayla, can you come help me real quick." I hear Michael say from the bathroom. I groan but get up and go to see what he needs.

"What do you need help with?" I ask him from the doorway.

"can you help fix my hair in the back please?" he asks and I just laugh but nod. I help him out.

"Thanks kay." he says when I finish.

"No problem, but take a picture this lighting is perfect." I tell him

"Your something else, you know that." he says laughing.

"But this is why we are best friends." I tell him. We both laugh but he takes the picture anyway. We both like it so he posts it.

Michaelbmoc: New York was fun with this crazy person

Tagged: Kayhudson

90,756 likes

my phone starts ringing and I answer it to see its Jonathan, I pick up and he says that the car is downstairs waiting for us already, I say ok and me and Michael grab our bags and head downstairs. We get in the car and head to the airport.once we get there we say bye to Jonathan.

"Ok so I have more business here but I will get with you later on about whats next." he tells me and I nod.

"Ok sounds great well we will see you later." I tell him and we say bye and go wait for our flight. We sit and our just on our phones. I see I have a text from miles and Presley.

Miles: When are you and Michael getting back. I miss you guys. 

I smile and show Michael the text.

Me: were at the airport now should be home soon.

Miles: sounds good. see you then.

Then I go to the text from Presley.

Presley: Kayla!! when are you coming back! I've been so bored. I miss you!

Me:I miss you too Presley. We're at the airport rn so we should be home soon.