Car Accidents and injuries

Recap:

" You know what Kayla..." she starts to say. " Watch out!!" I say and all I see is a bright light and then everything goes black..............

Present.....

Alyssa's POV

Ugh! my head hurts so bad I go to touch my head and I feel a cut on my head. I look around and realize what happened. Kayla and I were arguing and I guess I wasn't paying attention and a car rammed into us but , oh my gosh it hit the passenger side. I look over at Kayla and see her unconscious, she's bleeding from her head. I look down at her leg to see not a pretty sight.

" Kayla wake up please. wake up." I shake her trying to wake her up but nothing seems to be working. I keep shaking her until I hear someone from beside me.

" miss are you ok ? we called 911 and they are almost here. is it just you in the car?" a lady asked.

" I'm fine but my friend she's not ok and she is unconscious and won't wake up please help her she can't die!" I scream and they try to calm me down.

" ok sweetheart calm down , the ambulance is on their way . look here they come." the lady says and I see the sirens coming closer to us. I turn back to Kayla and try shaking her awake again and she starts stirring in her seat. Before we can say anything the paramedics rush to the car.

" ma'am are you ok?" he asks me .

" I'm fine but please help my friend she needs medical attention more than me." I tell them scared and they say ok and rush to the other side and tend to her.

" alright ma'am lets get you out of the car ok and we need to check you to make sure your alright." the other paramedic says to me.

" no you have to make sure she's ok first , she has a little brother and a boyfriend and a little girl at home, she needs to be ok ." I keep saying.

" ma'am they are with her right now ok they will make sure she's ok. Now we need to make sure your fine come on sweetheart ." the paramedic says and I hesitate but go with her anyways. She takes me to the ambulance and starts checking me to make sure I'm ok.

" is my friend going to be alright, I didn't mean for this to happen , we were arguing and I guess I wasn't paying attention , I need her to be ok a bunch of people will be upset with me if she isn't." I ramble on and on until she the other paramedic comes over and whispers something in her ear then walks off to the car again with the gurney. The lady turns to look at me.

" your friend is in and out of consciousness and they did get the car door off to get to her , though from what they can tell right now is that her leg is not in good shape from the impact and they are trying to stabilize her so they are doing everything they can to help her and are going to take her to the hospital but is there anyone you need to call. you can call them on the way to the hospital so we can run some more tests on you there."  she explains to me .

" but she's ok right?" I ask her.

" We cannot tell exactly at the moment , since the impact was on her side but we're doing everything we can ok.  So here you can use this phone to call whoever you need to. I would recommend having support with you at this time ." she says and I take the phone. But before I dial I see Kayla being wheeled on the gurney to the other ambulance and I rush over to her.

" Kayla I am so sorry , ok I should've been more careful , your going to be ok, I'm calling Nathan right now ." I tell her and she slightly opens her eyes and she whispers something but I know what she said and then I watched as they wheeled her and put her into the ambulance and they drive away and I go back to the other ambulance and they situate me and then we leave. As were driving the lady paramedic tells me something.