who invited you?

Recap : Once we arrive we park and we notice there is already a lot of people here. I take a deep breath and look at Michael and the girls.

" you ready for this?" Michael asked me. I turned to him.

" lets get this party started guys!" I squeal and we all hug before we walk inside and let the party begin.

Present:

Kayla's POV

We all walked into the venue and saw instantly there was so many people there. I honestly didn't even know half the people here but the venue did look nice. I looked at Michael and he looked back at me and we gave each other that knowing look like this was crazy and we both cracked up. We were brought out of our little staring contest when I heard.

" Kayla so god your here on time I was getting worried for a minute there, so what do you think of the party so far?" Jonathan asks me.

" uh well I just got here , but it looks amazing so far." I tell him.

" well I'm glad you like it , some of our other clients from the label are here so don't be afraid to say hi." he tells me and I nod.

" oh and Timbaland and Demi are here also , they wanted to come and support you on this fantastic day!" he yells and I just laugh.

" alright Jonathan , well I'm going to try and look for my friends and family. " I tell him.

" ok  sounds good." he says and leaves me and Michael to ourselves. we look back at each other and just start laughing.

" well I'm going to try and find chance , you gonna be ok?you should go find miles and hang with him" I ask him.

" didn't he come with his girlfriend ." he says.

" I don't know, I do know when I talked to her yesterday she said she had to go see her grandparents for the weekend." I told him and he nodded.

" well lets meet back up in a bit sound good." he asks and I nod and we part ways. I walk around the place taking it all in and admiring the view right before me. I keep walking around when I bump into someone and I look up to see its Demi herself.

" Oh my goodness hey Kayla you look gorgeous!" she says hugging me.

" Hey Demi thanks you look amazing as well , thank you for coming." I tell her smiling.

" Oh I wouldn't miss this for the world especially since you did amazing with the sorry not sorry music video ,which came out awesome. " she says and I smile.

" hey by chance are you looking for your boyfriend chance?" she asks and I giggle .

" yea I actually am , why have you seen him?" I ask her.

" yea he's over there , he is also trying to find you too." she says pointing in the direction where I finally see chance.

" wow thanks for letting me know." I tell her genuinely.

" no problem  Kay , now go to your man , and I'll see ya later." she says giving me another hug and we part ways. I make my way over to chance and see he's with his sisters and mom and Brooklyn. once he sees me he smiles and walks over to me and hugs me tightly causing me to laugh.

" Oh my goodness , you don't know how much I've missed you babe." I tell him.

" oh I do because I have missed you just as much." he says kissing me. we break away and I go to say hi to his mom and Brooklyn. 

" so Kayla how does it feel your album comes out today at midnight?" momma Perez asks me as I pick Brooklyn up and put her on my hips.

" um I am really excited and nervous at the same time I didn't think this day would ever happen." I tell them honestly