Music Videos and Friend Drama

1 week later....

Kayla's POV

Disney World was so much fun but sadly all good things must come to and end and now we're back home. We got back two days ago, which I am happy to be back but sadly it means the guys had to leave. They left early this morning and we all went to see them off. It is going to be a long week and a half but to lighten the mood I start filming my music video today and I'm so excited and Presley and miles  are coming to the set with me. I had asked Alyssa but she hasn't been around much lately which is sad but I don't know what's going on , for most of the Disney trip she was always wanting to buy expensive things and go flirt with guys and it was honestly getting annoying but whatever.This is a happy day, I get up from bed and go take a shower and change into comfortable clothes to go to the shoot in since they do wardrobe for me so I change into:

once I'm done I go and wake Jayden up and get him dressed since he is going with my grandparents today , they want to spend time with him since they had the day off today

once I'm done I go and wake Jayden up and get him dressed since he is going with my grandparents today , they want to spend time with him since they had the day off today. Once he's done we go downstairs and I make him breakfast before he leaves. 

Just as he finishes eating the doorbell rings.

" Jayden go put your shoes on." I tell him and he runs off. I go to open the door, and see my grandparents.

" Hi abuela hi abuelo." i say hugging them and let them in.

" hi mija how have you been?" my abuelo asks me.

" I've been good just been busy with everything , we just got back from our Disney trip and then the guys left for New York this morning and I start shooting my music video today so its exciting." I tell them smiling .

" wow that's great mija I'm so proud of you , your becoming a fine young women." my abuelo says and I smile.

" thanks abuelo it really means a lot coming from you." I tell him and hug him.

" so can we expect a wedding for you anytime soon?" my abuela asks me

" Abuela! No me and chance are too young and we have only been dating for almost 3 months ." I say quickly , shocked that she even asked that.

" oh mija I'm only joking with you, but even if I wasn't , you and that boy are so in love with one another I see the way he looks at you and how you are so carefree and happier when he's around I'm just saying." she says to me and before I have a chance to answer Jayden comes running in.

" hi Abuelo hi Abuela ! I'm ready!" he says and they laugh and we get up and I walk them to the door.

" Alright Jayden you know the rules be good for them ok and have fun I will see you later ok. I love you so much." I say hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

" I know sissy and I love you too!" he says returning the cheek kiss. I say bye to my grandparents and then once they leave I close the door and I wait for Presley to get here . while I'm waiting I get a text from chance saying that he landed in New York, I messaged him back saying ok and to have fun and I miss him already. After that I saw someone tagged me in a photo so I clicked on the notification and saw a picture Presley posted of us at Disney world .