hangouts and surprises

Kayla's POV

I woke up on my bed and realized that we all fell asleep in mine and alyssa's room last night. I looked to my side and saw chance still asleep so I tired to shake him to wake up and he wouldn't wake up. Damn this boy is a heavy sleeper. anyways I got an idea so I leaned over and lightly kissed him and as I was going to pull away he automatically started kissing me back and I started laughing into the kiss. I pulled away and got off the bed to go to the bathroom to wash up. it was Wednesday and the guys had final practices for vocals pretty much for most of the day so I was going to hangout with Presley and aspen today since they came for the show tomorrow and we were all free so it should be fun.i walked out of the bathroom to see chance sitting up on his phone. I went to sit on his lap.

" you know its rude to leave a guys hanging ." chance tells me giving me a cheeky grin.

"well thats what you get for not waking up when I first tried to wake you up." I tell him 

" anyways is my lovely girlfriend going to be gracing me with her presence at rehearsals today?" he asks smiling and it causes me to blushes deeply.

" you know I would love to babe but I told aspen and Presley I would hang out with them today and then they are coming with me to pick up Jayden when he gets home today.but I will for sure be there all day tomorrow with you." I tell him smiling .

"aw ok I'm going to miss you like crazy tho." he says pouting. I smile and kiss him.

"I'll miss you too but go and have fun today with the guys and we'll see each other later on ok?" I tell him and he nods.

" you know our 2 month anniversary is coming up right." he tells me and I smile.

"yea I remember babe. its crazy how its already been 2 months and tomorrow your fate will be unveiled how do you feel?" I ask him.

" I mean I'm really nervous to see what happens but either way I know that this has been an experience and I know I've given it my all and thats all I can do. but you never told me who your top 5 was." he tries to get me to tell him.

" yea and I won't ever be telling you that." I tell him laughing.

" oh come on." he says complaining causing me to laugh even more.

" ok how about this once the show is done I will tell you who my top 5 was ok?" I reason with him and he agrees. we sit there and talk for a while until its about 11 and everyone starts waking up and one everyone is up we all have things were doing today so the guys left and me and Alyssa got dressed.

my outfit:

after I was done aspen texted me saying they were here so I said bye to Alyssa and headed out to their car

after I was done aspen texted me saying they were here so I said bye to Alyssa and headed out to their car. when I got to the car Presley got out and hugged me and then got in the back seat. I got in the front seat and said hey to aspen and we were off to Panera for lunch. once we got there we got our food and sat down.