A new beginning

Kayla's POV

Pain and soreness . Is all I feel right now. In the middle of the night last night I was awoken by the man  I dread seeing pulling me out of bed to beat me for not doing the dishes. Ridiculous right. I could just smell the alcohol on his breath, but I'm used to this there's no point in fighting him when he is this state of mind it just makes him more aggravated,  but anyways  today is the day the guys, Jayden ,and I are leaving for the show. I could not be more excited for this. 

At 9 o clock in the morning 

"Jayden you ready to go, the guys are almost here ?" "yes sissy." "alright bud lets go get something to eat." I picked him up and carried him downstairs. As were almost done eating breakfast the doorbell rings and in walk the guys. As soon as they see me they know what happened . "Kayla are you ok ? why do you let him do this to you ."michael asks. " there is no point in fighting guys. If I do it just makes him more angry and the beating is more. Don't worry this change is going to be a fresh start for me and jade." "we just want you to be safe kay we don't like seeing you hurt ." miles says and michael agrees with him. " I know guys and I am so thankful to have you guys in my life , but I can promise you I can take care of Jayden and myself. once I leave this place I'm not coming back , there is too much bad memories here and I want jade to not grow up in this bad environment . this job will hopefully open more doors for me to get financially stable to find me and jade an apartment for the time being. so don't worry about me ok." I didn't even realize I was crying until jade came up to me and said " sissy don't cry I don't like to see you sad." " I'm not sad jade, I'm just happy were not going to have to live in this bad place anymore ." him smiling up at me just gave me assurance that he understood and we would be ok as long as we were always together . "Kayla were always going to worry about you , your like our little sister and I won't let anything happen to you ." " me neither I love you , your family to us ." " thanks guys I love you too, but enough of this sad stuff we should be excited seeing as you guys made the top 15 for the show !" I said trying to change the topic. the guys attitudes change and they were literally jumping for joy. "alright lets get this show on the road ,we should leave now if we want to be there by tomorrow."miles said . we got all our belongings and packed the car and took off on the road. 

Miles was driving while I got the passenger seat with Michael and Jayden in the back seat. we were all just enjoying the quiet with the windows rolled down. Jayden was asleep and Michael was listening to music while I was just staring pout into the open road. "you know this is going to be a good thing for you and jade Kayla." miles broken the silence . " what do you mean ?" I asked "Think of this as your new beginning , you can start over and push all the negativity out of mind. focus on your passion for dance and Jayden and most importantly try to have fun and be a regular teenage ." he said looking at me then back at the road. I just sat there and looked out into the view thinking about what he had just said, slowly falling into a sleep.

"Kayla wake up" I awoke to miles shaking me that we were at the hotel. "what time is it?" I asked " its a little after midnight come on get jade and ill wake Michael so we can check in and go to bed." he said. so I picked Jayden up and went to get the keys to our rooms. luckily the rooms were right next to each other but my room was joined by a door with someone else's room, but I guess i'll find out later on because right now I'm beat. "goodnight guys see you tomorrow ." "night kay " they both responded. 

I did my business in the bathroom changed into my pajamas and sat down on my bed  just thinking about what tomorrow was going to bring . I looked over at jade who was asleep and kissed his head and whispered " don't worry jade this is going to be a new beginning for us ." I turned the lights off and closed my eyes excited for what tomorrow will bring. 

Authors note: hey lovelies ! so the second chapter is up and I hope you like it. The next chapter will finally be getting into her meeting the boys and working with them . Please bare with me I am really trying here so well see how it goes. Ill also start adding pictures in the next upcoming chapters . hope you continue to enjoy this book. till next time bye! <3