Birthdays, Parties, and who showed up? Pt.2

Recap:

" lets get this party started!" Alyssa yells and I brace myself for the night ahead.

Kayla's POV

we walked downstairs and I started saying hi to everyone and started noticing it Wass just friends and family . Thank you Alyssa! 

" hey mija ! happy birthday !" my Abuela says combing up to me .

" hi Abuela  and thank you!" I say hugging her. " wheres abuelo?" I ask her.

" he is coming shortly he had to work today but he's coming." she tells me and I nod. 

" Kayla happy birthday little one." my uncle josh says coming to hug me with Melissa right behind him.

" thank you uncle josh ." I say going to hug Melissa after him.

" happy birthday gorgeous !" she tells me and I say thanks.

" so where's your boyfriend ?" uncle josh asks.

" um I was looking for him but he is probably out back with the guys. but have you seen Jayden or Nathan?" I ask them looking around.

" um no I don't think they're here yet but I see grandma so I'm gonna go talk to her so ill see you in a bit ok." josh says and I nod and he leaves me and Melissa alone.

" so im gonna go say hi to chances mom so you can go to chance because I see the concealer in your hand so I take it y'all had some fun so I'll let you get to it." she tells me and I look shocked.

" don't worry I won't say anything but I did see chance outside so go I'll talk to you later." she says hugging me laughing and then I walk outside. I see chance talking with the other guys from the show that came so I walk over.

" hey guys thanks for coming it means a lot." I say hugging Mikey, Devin, drew, and Marcus .

"hey its no problem thanks for inviting us." drew said and I smile.

" hey do you mind if I borrow chance for a minute I need to introduce him to some one." I ask them and they nod so I grab chances hand and take him up to my room.

" woah whats wrong?" he asks as I close the door.

" well look in the mirror babe." I say to him and he does and is shocked.

" Kayla damn babe !" he says chuckling which makes me laugh.

" hey you left some on me too! luckily Alyssa noticed and helped me cover them up which is why I brought you up here, so I can cover them up and no one will know and we won't be teased." I tell him giving him a kiss.he starts chuckling.

"I'm being serious tho and Michael would probably kill us ." I say laughing as I put the concealer on his neck to cover up the hickeys.

" and voila I'm done!" I say turning him towards the mirror for him to look at the finished product.

" wow you barely know they're there, thanks babe!" he says turning towards me and places a kiss on my cheek.

" no problem but we probably should go back downstairs now." I say. to him and he nods a I give him a quick peck on the lips and then grab his hand and we walk back downstairs . we go back outside and we hangout with the guys and girls.

Were all sitting and talking when I hear a voice I've been waiting to hear.

" sissy! Happy birthday !" Jayden says running to me and I stand up and bend down to pick him up. 

" ahh Jayden I missed you so much did you have fun with Nate?" I asked kissing his cheek and sitting down with him on my lap.

" yea sissy and we got you a present and I picked it out for you!" he says excitedly .