"I just-"

"I gave your dumbass a pass when you tweeted out that All Lives Matter mess. There's nothing you can tell me now that you've tweeted that word and obviously say it around your white friends. Becky, your contract is terminated. I'm making headlines out of how you got fired, how Top Face Models doesn't condone your stupid ass actions and you'll never have a job in this f-cking industry again unless one of these racist ass f-ckers hire you." Angela was talking like a disappointed mother now. She was truly upset and though I talk my sh-t about Angela, I was ready to beat this hoe's ass for upsetting a queen and being an undercover racist.

"My name isn't Becky. It's Taylor and it's just a word."

"Shut the f-ck up, Becky," Angela yelled at the girl. "Your ass is going to learn today. Want to go around saying the n-word like it's the 1800s and you're running a plantation. Okay, girl." Angela took the phone out of the case and she was so mad that her hands were shaking. It kind of made it funny because she was struggling so hard to get it out, but I kept a straight face. I wasn't trying to get dragged or fired today. Once Angela got the phone out of the case, she slammed it repeatedly on the desk until the phone shattered. The girl yelled as if Angela just killed her first born.

Angela tossed the phone to me. "Step on that sh-t."

"Gladly." I threw the phone on the carpet and stomped it out with my heel. I 1,2 stepped all over that damn phone until I was sure it was done for before kicking it over to 'Becky.'

"Now, get the f-ck out of my office before I slap your b-tch ass across the face in the name of my ancestors," Angela said as she pointed towards the door.

The blonde grabbed her phone before running out. She was sobbing and I was cracking up. F-ck your racist tears, girl. She didn't even try to deny that she was racist. That's the crazy part. She got caught and accepted the consequences. What a shame. A waste of talent, but Angela was right. There were many more beautiful, blonde white girls that she could hire. Hell, they were already overpopulating the fashion world. We really didn't need anymore. She should just hire me to take her place. I mean, I was halfway appropriate. I was mixed with naturally blonde hair. I basically fit the requirements.

Once the door shut, Angela fell back in her office chair and covered her face with her hand as if she was exhausted. It was only 8:20 AM and the day had already been eventful. "Go grab me some coffee. That white b-tch is going to sue me over a damn phone. Watch. Always trying to tear a black woman down. Why are you just standing there!? Go get the damn coffee!"

I scurried out of the office before she flipped on me. I had enough of angry Angela for the day.

The rest of the day with Angela was pretty chill. That argument really drained her and I could tell she was thinking about it on and off. Instead of doing errands for her, I ended up chatting with her about normal things. It was kind of interesting to see her not be so private and hellbent. She was nice enough to take me to lunch too. I lowkey was happy that 'Becky' put her in such a bad mood in the beginning of the day because she would never do this usually.

Anyways, though the day with Angela was nice, I was more than excited when I was able to get off from work. I had to head straight to HYPE to get my one-on-one training with Tristan. Thinking about seeing her got me flaming, I wonder what the hell she was wearing. I bet she looked fine as hell. Woo! That was a woman.

I used the bathroom in Top Face to change into athletic attire that I had brought along with me. When working out, I always liked looking good. It made me feel even better for my workout, but now I had to make sure I looked twice as good for Tristan. I wore these tight ass, spandex geometric leggings that popped out and made my tiny booty pop out a bit more. As for a top, I wore a matching sports bra which showed off partial of my new and favorite under boob tattoo. It was, of course, inspired by Rihanna. I always loved the position of her under boob tattoo so I followed up with my own twist.