It's Complicated Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"I know but I just-"I took a deep breathe and looked at them"I can't say no to her....you all know that. Bella is my weakness"I said making them all sigh. Gigi was about to speck up but her sister came and sat next to me making everyone drop the conversation and smile instead.

Bella:"Hey...so what were you all talking about?"She asked stealing some of my drink.

Y/n:"Nothing....just catching up"I said making her nod. She moved closer to me and rested her hand on my thigh and started talking to the girls while I just sat back and admired her. She was beautiful and anyone who would say otherwise is blind or just to stupid for words.

Bella:"You're starring"She said cutting my off my thoughts. I looked at her and smiled moving closer to her ear.

Y/n:"Well I have to appreciate art baby"I said making her shiver a little. I smirked and pulled away to see her face red making me chuckle a little and look at the girls to see them smiling at us.

Kylie:"You two are really cute together"She said making me blush and Bella do the same. There were hot and cold days with Bella.

There were some days where she would be extremely happy and super loving. She would like it if I kissed her cheek or just held her hand under the table or just showed any kind of affection towards her and then there were the cold days. Some days she would just ignore me, pretend like she didn't know me and pretend we weren't best friends or even lovers but nonetheless when she wanted me she wanted me and I guess that's why everyone was worried about me. They were worried about my feelings.

Hailey:"So are you guys going to Justine's party later?"She asked making us all nod including me.

Y/n:"Yeah, apparently we haven't hung out enough so she wants to make up for lost time"I said shrugging making them all nod.

Bella:"She told us the same thing...It'll be nice though cause I haven't seen anyone for a really long time"She said making myself and the others nod in agreement.

Kendall:"Its true...work literally took over our lives"She said making everyone sigh.

Gigi:"I know and don't get me wrong, I love my job but  sometimes its a bit tiring"She said making them all mumble 'yeah's'

Y/n:"Okay! Before anyone goes into depression thinking about work and getting all upset lets get the check and go because we still need to get ready and go to the party and knowing you girls, you take at least two hours to find clothes and actually start getting ready so"I said calling over the waiter and handing him my card"I suggest we leave now"I said making them start an argument with me because I gave the waiter my card.

Hailey:"We couldn't have paid for our own meals...."She said making me shrug as the waiter returned my card making me thank him and put it back in my wallet.

Y/n:"Relax, Its fine. I have a job and its not like I'm going to go bankrupt any time soon"I said waking up and holding my hand out to help Bella.  I did the same for the others and walked out the restaurant to have paparazzi everywhere.

Hailey are you and Y/n dating?!

Y/n are you dating one of the girls?!

Bella are you talking with Abel again?