For a second, Yeojin swore her heart stopped beating. She curled her fingers letting them dig to her palms to contain the sudden surge of emotions inside her.

Sehun stepped back, shaking his head. Looking away from her, he ran a hand through his hair. "All these months you were with me-" He looked at her again "-have you ever had the slightest bit of feelings for me? Even just for a short moment, did you fall for me?"

The sudden questions took her aback. Yeojn parted her lips to answer but wasn't sure what to say. She could only stare at him in the eyes with her rounded ones. Tears were stinging the back of her eyes. For whatever reason, she just wanted to cry. The mixed emotions were just so overwhelming; yet, she held them all in and clenched her fists tighter.

Noting her silence, Sehun heaved a breath and softly scoffed to himself. "I was stupid to think you did, aren't I? Well then-" He bobbed his head and turned away walking to his motorbike.

Yeojin just watched him mount his bike, put on his helmet, and drive away. Once he was out of sight, the tears she had been holding in poured out and she broke down. "I have. I have fallen for you," her quivering voice finally admitted. Crouching in front of her house, she hugged her knees and hid her face while crying. But I love Kris too and I don't want to lose him.

Kris leaned back on the wall.

He had run out of the house to catch up to Yeojin because he figured she actually needed someone right now and he could use some fresh air too. But before he opened the door on the wall surrounding their house, he heard Sehun's voice and he stopped. He heard Sehun's question but Yeojin didn't answer at all. Not until he heard the sound of his motorbike revving up and leaving.

"I have. I have fallen for you," he heard her sob.

Kris curled his hands into fists at his sides and squeezed his eyes shut. His heart was shattering hearing her sobs on the other side of the wall, but he thought it would be good to give her space and time to calm herself down. If he came out now, his presence might be too overwhelming for her. Thus, he just stood there against the wall silently listening to her cry and feeling himself slowly breaking down at the sound of her sobs.

__________

Sehun slammed the door to his bedroom shut and leaned back against it. His heart was racing as if he had just run a distance. But it wasn't because of that. He was angry. Not at Yeojin. But at himself. Why did he have to stop in front of her house? If only he didn't meddle with her life from the start, maybe this heartache wouldn't exist. But if he didn't, maybe he would still be drowned in a former heartache.

His childish hatred towards Kris Wu and his inability to forget about his first love Emi who inflicted heartache on him was the start of it all. Yeojin just reminded him so much of the person he thought Emi was that he started disliking Yeojin for no reason but foolishly falling for her in the end. Just like how he foolishly fell for Emi back then.

The thought of Emi suddenly reminded him of something. He pushed himself off the door and opened the bottom drawer of his bedside table. The envelope Xiumin gave him lay inside. He had seen the content before: information on this man named Park Changsun who he was sure was Titan Wu's own Vice Chairman, pictures of Kris and Areum kissing at a bus stop, and pictures of Areum and his brother.

He didn't know what was going on between Kris and Areum, but it concerned him more that Xiumin had sold this information to this man. It didn't take a lot of turning of the wheels for Sehun to realize that this Park Changsun was trying to take down Kris. He could understand why he himself and Yeojin was set up; nonetheless, he didn't understand why his brother and Areum had to be dragged into this too (whatever her relationship with Kris was). Unless...