33. Now You're Mine. [M]

Start from the beginning

Seokjins eyes were teary as he held his hands on his chest. It was beating so fast.

Is Namjoon about to-?

Everybody looked at Seokjin and waited for Namjoon to finish his sentence.

"When I see you happy in the morning, it brightens up my day.

I get lost in those big brown eyes of yours, even if I try I can't look away.

Whenever you start blushing hard or your getting mad with me I want to just hold you tight and set all my emotions free.

You're playing with my heart and it drives me insane.

Even if you don't know what you do to me your the one to blame.

Your plump pink lips, your big brown eyes, and your amazing body keep me awake at night.

I try to fight against those feelings since I know this isn't right.

I hate myself for loving you but there's nothing I can do.

I try to keep you away from me as much as I can bear. But one day my body will take over me and than there's only me you'll have to fear.

I love you with all my heart but your too blind to see. I just want to show you how we could be.

I'll be beside you in the daylight and watch out for you. And I'll love you every night that's all I can do.

Even just a smile of you wants me to tell you how I feel because all those signs that I read gives me hope that your love towards me is also real.

Everyone wants me even if I'm a bad person or clumsy some time. But I know that loving you is my biggest crime.

I love you and it hurts.
So I hope you can take away the pain by saying these three words.

I love you Seokjin

Would you be my Boyfriend?"

Namjoon jumped off the stage to walk to Seokjin and hug him. Seokjin was a crying mess. Namjoon kissed Seokjins forehead softly and cupped his face, also crying.

"S-so..Seokjin..is it a y-yes?"

Namjoon was still unsure and Seokjin thought that was adorable, Seokjin smiled through tears.

"Of course Joonie!"

Namjoon couldn't help but swing Seokjin in the air, showing his dimples which Seokjin loved.

The crowd was clapping and whistling. This was truly an amazing night.

All their friends were gone. Jungkook and Taehyung were gone just like Jimin and Yoongi. Hoseok was still dancing with his friends, the sun never gets tired.

Seokjin had also drunk a bit and Namjoon did too, they weren't drunk just a little whipped.

"Jinnie baby let's go home."