Unwrapping her arms I turned around and hit her with the speech.

"Look last night was good but this needs to end. Maybe I'll call you... you can show yourself out now thanks"

I watched her face fall and tear form in her eyes as I was speaking. But who was she kidding, she knows who I am and what would happen when she came home with me. I can't help it if she can't handle it. Leaving her I went to take a long shower.

Later that night I drove to my parent's house in search of some much-needed answers. I arrived in my yellow Maserati and on entering the house I was greeted by my younger sister Olivia who looked as if her dog had been run over. Looks as if my family is not going to deal so well with the restriction of money...

In the living room, I went to greet my younger brother Max and then my mum before sitting down to face my father.

My father was standing in front of the tv and instead of the heartbroken look on his face, I imagined he looked uplifted and hopeful.

"Before I say anything else I have some great news. Someone has agreed to help us." Glee was in his voice

Although becoming serious he said, "it comes with a price though."

At this point, I didn't care I would do anything for our business to be back to its glory days. Gesturing for him to continue I felt excited at the thought.

"He wants you to marry his daughter," he says apprehensively

The moment I heard, I stand up quickly and ignoring my parents and siblings calls I leave the house and getting into my car, I head straight to the nightclub for a drink and hopefully a little something extra. within minutes a pretty blonde slides up next to me, shes slightly tipsy but that doesn't distract from her beauty. I recognise her immediately as the infamous Sasha Hamilton, but judging by the fact she is here flirting with me is a large give away that she doesn't know who I am.

"So, what drink are you buying me?" When she speaks to me her voice is low and husky and literally from an angel. if I didn't know that I was being forced to marry her I wouldn't have hesitated to approach her.

"Only if you tell me your name" I whispered in her ear his lips brushing against her ear lob causing a spark against my lips.

"Stella"

"You?" she asks

she lied about her name, she obviously doesn't want people to know who she is, which sucks for her considering she has her face splashed across many tabloids. after staring at her for a second I make the split-second decision to toss caution to the wind and turn to the bartender to order our drinks before turning to her and bringing her face close to mine and smirk.

"Chris, my name's Chris. " I suppose two can play that game.

~End of Flashback~

***

My mind runs on autopilot as I get ready and by the time my father and I arrive at Hamilton Inc. headquarters I can't remember how I got here as my consciousness is wrapped up in the women who I am going to meet in a matter of minutes.

What was suppose be minutes turned in to half an hour before we could hear the click of heels on the floor outside of the door and the hurricane that is Sasha Hamilton swept into the room, head held high showing no indication that she recognised me... interesting. After getting a public berating from her father she sits down opposite me as I stare a hole into her face searching for the realisation of who I am. I was right this girl would definitely be a handful.  

Garret Hamilton, on the other hand, is one man to never trifle with and one you could never attempt to handle unless of course, you had a death wish. In many moments of the interview nearly yelled at all three of us in the room, my father and his daughter included.

Once the meeting is over I head for the door behind Sasha as she struts for the hall probably hoping to run from the room even just to avoid her father's predatory gaze. while passing her through the door I lean close to whisper in her ear while laying my palm on her lower back. Feeling her shiver gives me great satisfaction.

"Thanks for last night" as I pull away I can sense her confusion by I don't let it bother me as a casually walk towards the elevator more than ready to leave the devils lair because whether my father will admit it or not we have most definitely made a deal with the devil.

Once in the elevator, I turn and through the closing doors see the realization on Sasha's face which causes my grin to widen even further. The last thought I have as the doors close is that maybe this will be fun after all...

-------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed so please vote if you liked it or if you want to see more scenes in another character's point of view even comment which scenes you would like to see.

If you want to continue reading Christian and Sasha's story you can head over to my profile and read the sequel  'Cherishing Love'  

Maddie xx