Chapter 15.

Check out the leaked photos from Sasha and Christian Matheson's romantic wedding day ~ US Weekly

Sasha's POV~

Christian's arms were wrapped rigidly around my waist, while mine were placed lightly on his chest as me posed for the photographer a large gap between our bodies that made us look like strangers.

"Look in to each other's eyes, your in love, you have to show it, my darlings please" the old man pleaded with us.

We had been taking these photos for over an hour but the fact that neither of us would look at each other was beginning to be a problem. Our wedding party were subtly attempting to watch us from where they stood off to the side making this all the more awkward.

"I swear to god sir if you don't give me something to work with I am going to email every media outlet and tell them this relationship is fake" I sigh, this guy really takes his work seriously.

Seeing no other option I turn and slide my hands up around Christian's face, pulling him down to me. The kiss starts off as noting more than a whisper as I feel Christian tense up from my actions. I'm regretting this already. All for a bloody photo. Soon, however, the kiss deepens as Christian begins to respond. His arms tighten around my waist as he pulls me closer to him. This causes me to move my hands to wrap my arms around his neck and rise on my feet in an effort to get closer to him. Never thought after all that has happened, this is where we would be. Whoops and hollers brought us both back to reality and we pull away from each other, but only so that Christian can rest his forehead against mine. I hope we get some bloody good photos from this.

"Bravo my darlings, I knew you had it in you." The photographer praised us. While the mocking from our friends continued. I'm never going to live this one down.

"Sorry" I spoke lowly so the photographer, who had bounded over for close up shots couldn't hear.

Christian pulled back to look me in the eyes, keeping a smile on his face although his eyes remained completely serious. "Don't worry about it"

"Well my darlings I think we have all we need, be ready for more photos at the reception." We pull apart once the photographer has walked away.

Walking back towards our teasing friends I attempt to put as much distance between us as possible, well enough space for all the baggage we both have.

"We probably need to talk about what happened" the thought about talking made me nervous. I don't really want to open that can of worms anymore than it needs to be.

"Hmmm... not today." I cut him down and sped up to walk back to the group.

We are again left alone together on the drive the reception in the city. The thoughts terrifying me now are that people are going to see us together. I would have been happy to have a party back at the countryside church we just came from but my father had something to do with it so what can you expect? Nothing that you want is the answer.

I am brought back to the car when Christian speaks to me. "Why don't you want to talk to me?"

"Oh I don't know Christian I think you sent a pretty good message about not wanting to speak to me for the last week and a half, so why would you want to now."

I wasn't asking a question but Christian answered anyway.

"Because we need to fix this, to fix us if we are going to live together."