Chapter 12

Sasha Hamilton and Christian Matheson take their partying to New York City as they celebrate their last nights of freedom~ New York Times

Sasha's POV~

First shot, second shot, third shot. We downed three shots each the moment we arrived at the club. With the wedding fast approaching I was determined to forget my shit storm of a life for the night.

The last few weeks had been fairly uneventful mainly because I have left all of the wedding organizations to my mum and Susan Matheson and then after the events of the dinner I was more than happy to ignore Christian. Therefore, that is what I have been doing for the last 2 weeks.

Now it was my hens night and I am going to get so plastered. This is my last night of freedom and I am going to make the most of it.

I'm dressed to the tens in a black mini dress with a long v neck and bejeweled belt. Matched with over-the-knee boots and a multicolored fur coat. I must say I look fantastic. It really is a shame that the object of my taunting was not here and I have spent the past two weeks ignoring him completely.

Stepping away from the bar me and the girls headed directly to the middle of the dance floor pushing our way through the sweaty and gyrating bodies squished closely together. I knew there was a reason I disliked clubs.

As the alcohol starts to set in I feel myself begin to sway to the beat. Within minutes I too am getting down on the dance floor. My hips sway to the rhythm and I grab Stella's hand and force her to dance with me.

"Come on Stella, dance with me. Please live a little" I begged her.

She looked hesitant. Stella of the three of us was definitely the most introverted and it is fairly clear that this was not her scene but it is nice to know that she was here for me.

Bethany grabbed her other hand and mine and we started dancing in a circle forcing her to dance with us. Slowly her awkward vertical dancing loosens up and she begins to start moving with the beat.

Hours later we are still in the middle of the crowd dancing. Whilst I am swaying my hips not very innocently when large hands snake their way around the waist. In my alcoholic haze I don't find myself particularly bothered by their presence and lean back into the body behind me.

Turning myself around I couldn't quite see the face of whoever was holding me but I wound my arms up his chest and around his neck. Continuing to dance, closely might I add, I let him capture my lips in a kiss.

His lips were hard and rough not at all like the multiple alcohol induced kisses I had shared with Christian and instead the warmth I felt in the pit of my stomach became more of a deep put of dread. I'm going to vomit.

Pushing him roughly away, I quickly rushed, more like stumbled in the direction I assume is the bathrooms. Well I did say that I planned on getting smashed.

Stepping out of the stuffy bathroom and back into the overcrowded main room I can't see any of my girls anywhere. Shit!! Fishing my phone out of my coat pocket I scroll through the contacts until I find Stella's number. Putting the phone to my ear I wait for her to pick up.

"Hello?" This voice was most definitely not Stella unless she has mysteriously turned into a guy

"Yo Stella, where the fuck are ya??" Did I mention I go ghetto when I'm drunk.

The voice chuckled "I'm afraid I'm not Stella so unless I am about to develop telepathic abilities I can't tell you where she is."