Chapter 20

Newlyweds Sasha and Christian seem all loved up while honeymooning on private island in the pacific. ~ E News

Sasha's POV~

The walk home to our condo was brisk and impatient but at the same time took longer than we normally would as Christian would constantly get impatient and pin me up against a tree to capture my lips in yet another heated kiss that burns right to my core. What the hell is this man doing to me??

Making it to the condo, we bust through the door and slam it before rushing backward into the room making quick work of the shirt that was covering me and my under wear while I undo the waistband of his pants. We both collapse, me on top of Christian's lap having only made it as far as the couch. Christian breaks the kiss and looks up at me.

"Are you sure?"

"When have you ever stopped the advances of a girl?"

"Won't it be awkward, you will probably regret it"

"Trust me, I won't!"

I pull his back towards me cutting off his questions and he pulls me even closer. I can feel how eager he is as he presses against me.

Oh someone please save me...

The first thing I realize as I come too in the morning is the bright sun shining through the window and the deliciously heavy body lying close to me and his broad arm draped across my torso pulling me close. I have to say I rather enjoy this, being someone who never sticks around for the aftermath of whatever havoc created.

Not having moved and inch Christian must have some magical sensor to let him know I'm awake as his grumbling voice vibrates through the room.

"Morning princess"

I turn around to face him so that my head is resting on his shoulder. "That was so incredibly cheesy like you could have said anything and you went for that"

"Oh please don't tell me you a morning person!" He groans, Christian clearly isn't used to being up this early. The truth is, I'm not but I have a feeling that today is going to be a good day and I'm not about to waste it. Instead of answering I just shrug my shoulders.

We are now both left in silence. This such an awkward union that after last night I don't think neither of us know where to go from here. I'm not even sure I know where I want it to go.

"Let's not make it awkward. I'm not sure what the game plan is but I'm not entirely against you showing my a shred of affection. "

"Why?" I couldn't quite work out what he meant by that as Christian was confusing at the best of times.

"What? Why I want you to like me?"

"I suppose?"

"You don't seem confident in that answer so I just won't tell you until I get a concise question." Is he bloody serious. I think that answers the question of why I find him incredibly annoying. Hoping to force his answer I roll up to straddle him with my hands on either shore of his head. This turns out to be a terrible idea when I could feel Christian becoming excited beneath me which in turn is making me tingle. Not really wanting to go for round four right about now the only thing keeping me in place was my pride and Christian's hands on my hips.