Chapter 21

It's back to the real world for Sasha and Christian as they return from romantic honeymoon~New York Post

Sasha's POV~

Today was not only the day that Christian and I are returning from our honeymoon, but I is also the day that we are to move in together. While we were away my father organized for everything from my house to be moved into the new penthouse he acquired probably illegally. The only thing he can't do is sell my apartment. Mainly because I bought it so at least something this week has actually gone wrong for him which is always the best news for me.

When I was twenty-one and finished at college I was pretty quick to move out of my parents houses. I was pretty annoying to be moving from one to the other anyway so I was excited to be able to get a stable place of my own. Moving in with another person. That I have never done and quite frankly, it's terrifying. It's a form of commitment I have never made to any guy I have dated.

"You ready?"

"I'm walking into an apartment Christian not getting married."

"No, you've already done that."

"Touché"

"What's the worst that can happen?"

"All of your stuff is in there"

"Hey no fair I have great taste. You like the ring I got you"

"Honey your mum picked it out!" I had him there.

Turning away I unlock and swing open the door. The apartment is bigger than I thought it would be and that's just the foyer. We both walk into the house. As we are reaching the main room, Christian's hand slide around my waist from behind me and I lean into his body.

"So what's the rules about christening this lad's pad"

"One, this is in no way going to be your 'lads pad' and I believe the rules are anywhere and everywhere"

I lean up to kiss Christian but our moment is interrupted by a voice. "When did you two lovebirds actually become lovebirds?"

Sitting on the couch, arms crossed in the center of the room is Olivia, Christian's sister. Both of us snap to look at her shock written on both of our faces. While I, however, go to spring away from Christian he decides to pull me closer to him so we stand together struggling in an awkward fashion.

Once I am finally able to pull away I straighten my clothes and answer Liv. "We have an agreement"

"What like a hooker?" That took me completely by surprise, even Christian was standing beside me mouth open like a fish.

"Anyway I just came by to see that neither of you have killed each other and to tell you that we are having a family dinner tonight, both families of course I expect to see you there, ta ta" with a flick of her wrist, she waltzes out of the room.

Once Olivia is gone I turn around to Christian. "I don't think your sister likes me very much." All he can do is nod.

"This dinner is a really bad idea, I mean my mum, my dad, Phil, your parents. The shit is bound to hit the fan."

"Well at least you won't have Quinn to worry about that's one thing hey?" I can tell that he is trying to calm my nerves and it's thankfully working. But what he can't help me with is my father. Our relationship is strained at the best of times now that I have chosen Phil over him and that Phil's going to be in the same room, I would rather be dead.