Chapter 29

If Sasha and Christian have to result to arranged marriages then what hope is there left for the rest of us??~ HELLO Magazine

Sasha's POV~

Feeling better than I have in weeks and determined to fix everything I now stood in front of Hamilton Inc. building getting a major sense of deja vu. The last few times I have found myself standing here, it was to find out my father had set me up in a disastrous arranged marriage that seems to have the entire universe trying to ruin it and the other was to sign a contract which tied my life to Christian's for three years.

After the release of the arrangement to the public I took a couple of days to hopefully let it die down a little but when that didn't happen I pulled my shit together, got over my flu thing and prepared myself to stand up to my father properly for the first time in my life, oh and to find an extremely good lawyer because if I was going to fix this I am going to need to get Christian his company back. On the other hand, some of the articles written about our marriage scandal were actually quite cute, people being upset and thinking we were the perfect couple. It only goes to show that even the most perfect couple have to fight for their relationship to work. I just never thought there would be a time where I would actually have to fight for Christian, I never thought I would want to but now I have an excuse to.

Today I have dressed comfortably in a pair of denim jeans, a silk cami, and a nice comfortable woolen cardigan. I accessorize it with plenty of necklaces and my hair up in a messy bun which unfortunately took me about six tries to get it looking presentable so now I am late for my scheduled appointment with my father. Apparently, it would never be acceptable for a daughter to visit her father unexpectedly. If that is the case my father is not going to enjoy this unexpected conversation because I plan to rip him a new one. In saying that I want to be comfortable doing it.

Making it up to the top floor where my father insists his office be because he wants to be able to look down on his city or some or other bullshit. I ignore the secretary trying to stop me because I know that if I have to sit and wait I will lose my nerve. Opening the door I step into the room and see both my father seated at his desk with Christian's dad standing opposite him a look of frustration on his face.

"You'll find he doesn't take well to people telling him what to do" I sit down in the spare chair watching them look at me.

"Sasha" my father warns me.

"It's rather convenient that you are here He then because I'd really love to see the pre nuptial agreement you had them sign father."

"I don't know what you're talking about?"

"Cut the bullshit"

"Language"

"Why do you care if I embarrass myself, you felt fairly comfortable with letting me take the fall for all of your plans."

"Sasha" my dad warns

"Agreement, now. I want to see the agreement"

"Why?"

"I don't ask you why you do everything you do father, so why can you?" We are both getting annoyed with each other at this point while Henry sits himself down to watch the standoff.