Chapter 27

Aren't secrets just a pain in the backside~ Huffington Post

Sasha's POV ~

The drive to wherever Christian was planning on going to was quite and tense. From the corner of my eyes, Christian looks as if he is about to snap. His hands are gripping the steering wheel hard enough that I could see the whites of his knuckles. He is speeding so fast that I am gripping the sides of my seat the stop me from being thrown through a window. The initial feeling of joy that came with the chance to finally put an end to this pathetic blackmailing has been dulled by the obvious anger in Christian's face but also the pain in his eyes. The other voice is obviously someone he knows well.

The half an hour drive out of the city we took to go to the beach is significantly longer than our current drive into the city and before I know it, less than twenty minutes later we join the New York City traffic. However instead of stopping, Christian continues to drive, leaving the city behind. I think about asking where we are going but the more time that passes the anger in his face deepens and I feel that it's better if I keep my big mouth shut. The further we drive the more familiar the roads become to me, we've made this drive before.

Soon after, Christian speeds up the driveway at about 80 miles an hour before abruptly stopping just before we reach the front of the house sending me almost through the windshield. With a squeal I fall back into my seat. I turn to look at Christian ready to ask him what the hell he is on but he has already gotten out of the car, slamming the door behind him causing me to jump. I watch as he marches up the driveway to the front door, pushing it forcefully open, not waiting to be invited in. From where I am seated I can her Christian yelling out but I am unable to make out what he is saying. Quickly I unbuckle my belt and hop out of the car, running quickly as I can in my heels after him.

Pushing the door open I am assisted with the noise of yelling and crashing. Standing in the entrance staring at the top of the stairs is Christian's mum. Stepping up beside her, I can see the tears filling her eyes begging to fall.

Never taking her eyes from the stairs she speaks to me in a quiet broken voice.

"Never in his twenty-seven years have I ever seen him that angry" my heart broke at the sight of her. Before I am able to respond, footsteps thunder down the stairs accompanied by the loud voices of Christian and his sister. Behind them much to my shock, Quinn walks down the stairs a smile on her face.

"What the hell is you fucking problem, Olivia"

"Yeah and what's your problem, are you happy to stay with this bitch for the rest of your life" She flings her hand in my direction and I would be offended if this wasn't an arranged marriage.

"What makes you think you have any say in who I date Olivia because I sure don't do next stay the fuck out of it" Christian runs his hand through his hair aggressively.

"No Christian I won't stay out of it because she will ruin your life"

"You don't know anything about her" he is defending me against things that may be true. I must have a guilty look on my face because Christian's face drops when he looks at me and Olivia grins.

"What did you do?" My heart drops when he takes a step back and all I want to do is reach out to him but the hostility in his eyes keeps me rooted to the spot. At this point Christian's father walks in. I now have a audience to hear all of my so called crimes.