Chapter 24

Sextapes- just another day in the life of a celebrity, am I right? ~ OK Magazine

Sasha's POV~

I've done a lot of stupid things in my life, don't get me wrong but even I'm surprised that I managed to do majorly fuck up Christian and I, and I'm not even sure if we began. Christian and I haven't spoken a proper word to each other in about three and a half weeks. It honestly feels like I'm living with a stranger but you know that they aren't staying long so you don't really make an effort to get to know them. Our sham of a marriage makes my father's marriages look like love.

To be honest, it is probably my fault if I had kept my mouth shut and not asked him about his stupid feelings I wouldn't be in this deep hole of despair. His answer hurt, I mean I know I'm sometimes too much to handle but I at least thought I wouldn't come second place to Quinn. This is an arranged marriage so naturally there is no love there I know that and I know that in two years and eleven months we are both going to walk away from each other. Although after our honeymoon and Christian telling me he liked me and that we should pretty much give us a go he turns around and says that he likes another woman and ignores me for three weeks I find myself in a rather confused position. And to just about top it all of I have someone blackmailing me and Christian is having lunch dates with the woman he love, let me give you a hint... it's not me!

So now here I sit in yet another bath trying to relax myself. I love baths, there's just something about them but after the past weeks not even a bath can make me feel better so of course I have turned to champagne, naturally.

Without any warning Christian barges through the bathroom door.

"Did you never learn to knock?"

"What?" He looked genuinely confused, I thought he went to some posh school somewhere.

"You know, lift your fist, knock and wait to be invited in, they could have been all kinds of naked up in here and neither of us would be prepared for" the look in his eyes told me that he wouldn't be objecting to that in the slightest.

I sign needing to change the subject from nudity. "Did you need something"

"I have to go to a cocktail party tonight and I was wondering if you would want to come?"

"Of course I'm you wife, why wouldn't I?"

"Well I mean we're not..."

"I told you that we would still be married" I cut him of before he could continue.

"Ok"

"Ok"

"Got it?"

"Got it."

"Good"

"Good"

We both froze looking at each other small smiles on our faces.

"Now fuck off!"

"What"

"Dude I'm in the bath!"