Chapter 11

Wedding preparations are underway as Sasha Hamilton is out and about with friends, shopping for wedding dresses, but why the hurry??~ E News.

Sasha's POV~

The last 48 hours have been a complete haze. I had spent most of it on autopilot, although I can't quite work out why. Somehow, spending more time with Christian is making this 'relationship,' for lack of a better term so much more confusing. i know, no shit, of course the line would become blurred, I mean haven't you read all of those stories where the girl falls for the guy after spending time with him and getting to know him. Not that I'm saying I've fallen for him, not even close, but I do enjoy his company on the odd occasion and the verbal sparing. It's been a long time since I have had a guy give as good as he can get. Crap! why didn't I recognise the warning.

Standing now, staring at a long wall filled with huge, puffy white wedding gowns the depth of horseshit I am currently standing becomes increasingly known to me. let me tell you its so big I'm almost drowning, which really would be hell for me, can you imagine... Let's just say I have and it's not pretty.

Bethany pranced along the wall in front of me touching each of the dresses as if they were precious. so far she was much more excited about this wedding than me, although after what happened at the engagement party, her spirits had dimmed slightly. Not that I blamed her.

The engagement party. It was something I had been trying and desperately failing to forget. The embarrassment and anger I felt when whatever-her-name was walked in and made a scene in front of my entire family had me seething. not just at her but also at Christian, I mean he's marrying me for crying out loud, you'd think he'd know that he had to get rid of little miss girlfriend.

Seeing them  together two nights ago, the way she looked at him i couldn't help the heat the surged through me at the sight. It was something I was not OK with and the moment Bethany had told me that this Quinn was an ex, who clearly didn't see herself as an ex I felt this overwhelming need to assert some claim over Christian, if only to sell the story to my family.

"What about this one??" Christian's mum held up a large layered princess wedding gown. I struggled to keep to grimace from my lips. It wasn't that bad a dress but it definitely wasn't me.

"Maybe not quite so big, that would make me look like a cake topping"

Susan starred at the gown contemplating what I had said.

"True" she placed the gown back on the rack and moved along. I on the other hand continued to stand rooted in the middle of the boutique not really looking at anything. Every so often someone would pull out a dress but no one was ever successful. The major problem with this is... I don't really know what I want. Anyway this is only a fake wedding, I'll get another chance that will mean a hundred percent more than this so at the moment I am more than content to just show up on the day. It's not like I got anyway in the guy I am marrying so why would I get any say in anything else.

"Come on Sash, you have to choose a dress there is no way you are going to be walking down the aisle in jeans no matter how much you hate this arrangement, so start looking. " my mother was clearly at the end of her tether.

With a huff I move from my spot and start to run my hands along the dressing feeling the different material's of each dress. not really looking at the dresses which was becoming a rather large problem, I grabbed on to on that caught my attention. It was a see-through full skirt, embellished with what I assume to be crystals. Pulling it off the rack I could see that it has an illusion neckline and back. It was just about me to a tee.