Chapter 8

Family affair: engaged couples Christian Matheson and Sasha Hamilton have lunch with her father and his new fiancé Ivy Middleton. Any chance of a joint wedding??? ~ People magazine.

Sasha's POV~

Waking up, I rolled over to lie on my back. Looking up a the ceiling my entire body turned bright red from the toes to hair with embarrassment. Most mornings after I spend the night with a guy I would sneak. Off before the crack of dawn to avoid any confrontation, but I was in my own home. It would be pretty weird to be caught sneaking out of my own apartment.

I couldn't go through with it last night. I mean he was a good kisser and the things he was doing to my body. Dear lord have mercy on my soul. He really knows what he's doing. He was better than all of my dates and we didn't even get to the sex part for Christ sakes. Well we had gotten to sex part before but I can't say I remember it.

~Flashback~

Late last night somewhere between kisses I had a stroke of common sense. I froze. Why on earth was I doing? I hate this guy. Sitting up quickly I knocked Christian back putting my hands up to stop him.

"We need to stop!" I panted

"Why? You want me, I want you, it's beneficial for the both of us. Don't reject this."

"No. I don't care what you want. This will just make us all the more complicated"

"Are you serious?" He was shocked. Not really caring that I was cockblocking him, this had to stop now before this got even more fucked up.

"Yes, you need to leave"

Sighing Christian moves from between my legs and on to the bed next to me. He took a moment to run his hands through his hair as we sat in silence. Let it be said it was incredibly awkward.

"Well I have no where to go. I sent the car home" oh come on, I couldn't just simply get rid of him. No. he's not going anywhere. Just my luck hey.

~End of Flashback~

Laying in bed I knew there was very little chance of avoiding the giant elephant sleeping on my couch. Seeing Joe other options I got out of bed and put on my silk robe not really caring what he could or couldn't see and exited my bedroom heading towards the kitchen.

Walking into the lounge room I quickly ran across the room on my toes in order to be as quiet as possible as I passed the lump lying shirtless on my couch. The blanket I'd given him laying on his hips so I had a fantastic view of all the prominent muscles in his stomach. The sight made my run across the room slow and the temptation to jump him right now was insane.

Shaking my head to clear my thoughts I continued it on.

While I was making myself coffee an arm reached around my head to pull a mug out of the cupboard causing me to shriek in surprise. Turning around I came face to chest, damn my short height with Christian.

Feeling incredibly awkward about the position we were in and quickly maneuvered myself out from in between the bench and his body to place my self against the island a good 3 meters from where he was currently standing.

Christian continued to ignore me as he made himself a coffee. Once done he turned around to face me, mimicking my pose against the counter.