Epilogue.

It's a Girl! Baby joy for the Matheson's ~ E! News

Christian's POV~

You know that moment in your life where you realize that you think you know love but then someone comes along and you are able to love them more than is humanely possible. I'm having one of those moments, in this case I never thought I could love anyone one more than myself, which the way I see it isn't really a bad thing, I mean they say that you have to love yourself before you can love others.

This last year, however, I have been proven wrong in many occasions. First with a mouthy little blonde who strutted into my life with a whirlwind of drama and now. After fifteen hours of labour another mouthy little blonde, ready to create even more drama.

At only a few hours old, she has already kicked up more of a fuss that I have ever see Sasha do in the time we have known one another, and that is saying something. Although, for now she is back asleep hiding her clear and mischievous blue eyes that she gets from her mother.

"Don't get too excited there is no way we are having another, I am never doing that again" yawning, Sasha lies on the hospital cot next to me, resting her head on my shoulder as we both look down at the little girl in my arms.

"How could you not want another, I always wanted a big family"

"Well you should have married a girl who, one, wasn't an only child and two, actually enjoyed being pregnant"

"And it's not worth it?" Sasha looks at me incredulously.

"If she looked like you I would have gone through all the pain and suffering for another but seeing as she takes after such perfection I'd say we hit the metaphorical jackpot"

"As long as you can see that smile, it's all me"

"Well you know I do think your smile may be one of your ear features"

"I knew you thought I was hot"

"Hey I said you had a nice smile, not that I thought you were hot" Sasha crosses her arms and pouts. At the exact same time, our daughter, which sounds really bloody weird to say, pouts in her sleep.

"Look even sleeping you are both mad at me, I really think we need a son"

"Holy shit mate, hold your horses, she's not even a day old yet"

"I know"

"As long as you understand"

At this very moment, the door to our room opens and a head I kind of wish hadn't squeezes past the door. Of all the days Quinn decides to make a reappearance, it's now. Apparently I never noticed her death wish.

"Well that spoilt my day" Sasha speaks before anyone else can get a word out. Instead of getting out of the bed she adjusts her seat and takes the baby out of my hands. Secretly I think it's so she doesn't stand up and throttle Quinn but whatever keeps the blood lust at bay, I suppose.

"Look I'm not here to fight, I want to say that I'm sorry, you are both together and it's wrong of me to try to blackmail you"