Chapter 10

Trouble in paradise already, surely not. ~ New York Times.

Christian's POV~

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

Why the hell does this have to happen to me? How the hell did she know this was on? i thought she was in London for 9 months.

Well really I had been praying that it would be for longer but you know I would take what I could get. That girl is way too clingy, controlling, bitchy and an all-round nutcase, but to be fair she is hot, like supermodel hot and that really does it for me.

Normally seeing her standing here now, I'd be pretty excited about the night to come. You see our relationship, if that is what you want to call it, is based purely on sex, not a lot of talking really happens. Mainly because she mostly fulfils my needs and she somehow becomes a thousand times less attractive when she opens that annoying mouth of hers. Mean, I know, but you haven't had to spend thirteen months listening to half of the shit she sprouts.

Today, however, her appearance at my engagement party is more what I call a sick version of hell than a sexual fantasy. I had promised my parents upon the arrangement of our marriage that I would tell Quinn it was over and never have any other contact with her because they thought she was trouble.

Now that tall brunette is walking directly towards me hell on her heels. What was he saying about 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' and I had definitely scorned this one. Damn I was on a roll.

Standing at the in a far corner of the room with  a glass in my hand, I attempt to put as much space between me and Quinn. But her arrival next to me, so close to me that I could feel almost every curve of her body causes my mind to drift to the feeling of Sasha's body on mine. Every curve that I could feel as she was pressed against me the other night. God she felt good.

Sasha! Oh dear God, no, no, no! Why did tonight have to be the night we all had this little exciting reunion? I began to panic, but all of my thoughts when paused when Quinn leaned close.

"Hello Handsome, you miss me."

"Quinn, hasn't been long enough"

"Oh don't be like that, baby, we've been dating for thirteen months now, what could've made you so bitter?"

"I'm getting married Quinn and it's not to you." At that I could see her visibly recoil.

"Excuse me? What part of we've been dating for a year could play into you marrying someone else" Oh well this is not good.

"Things change"

"No baby, nothing has changed, we are together, we will be together and the only person you will be marrying, will be me" Didn't I say she was a lot more attractive when she wasn't pissing on me like she's a dog and I'm her chew toy.

"Sweetheart, why haven't you introduced me to your friend" A new voice chimed in. Oh for God sakes I cannot catch a break. Sasha came around my other side to stand next to me, directly in front of Quinn. The showdown is about to begin. This would be ridiculously hot, two girls fighting over me, heaven for any guy but not here not tonight.

"I'm sorry who are you?" Quinn's face was priceless, it was clear she felt threatened by Sasha.

"Sasha Hamilton, pleasure is all yours I'm sure." Sasha on the other hand looked completely calm, and not at all threatened by the tone is Quinn's voice. Sitting between the two I can see that both girls were complete opposites of each other.