Chapter 2

Billionaire princess Sasha Hamilton takes her squad to the streets of New York City ~ Huffington Post

Sasha's POV~

I stare at my father in anger the shock finally starting to wear off as I consider the fact that i have to marry a complete and utter stranger.  What on earth had gotten in to him. To be fair, I can't say 'who was he and where did he take my father' because this is totally something my father would do for the advancement of his company. I just never thought I would see the day that he would actually consider me his next move.

"You can't be serious I mean you are actually going to force me to marry some stranger on the off chance that it will help you steal their company I mean seriously dad I'm not doing..."

"You will do what you are told Sasha I don't care what you think about this" my father interrupted my rant

"He's name is Christian Matheson and he is the son of the current CEO. He's 27 years old, the oldest of 3 siblings and he owns a nightclub downtown. There he's no longer a stranger to you" my father states clearly proud of diminishing my argument.

I stared at him in shock, he's serious, like he's not actually going to be talked out of this. Oh my god I'm actually screwed.

Taking a deep breath and sitting up in my seat to compose myself. I looked at my father who was staring me down expecting obedience. Well has he got something coming I am after all his daughter and I never do something I don't want to do.

"Father, I know that this is something you want but there had to be another way to achieve this I mean it's me giving away my life. I don't want to marry someone I have never met I mean I want to find someone that means something to me and then consider it. I refuse to marry him for you I don't care. " I said looking directly into my father's eyes to show him I am serious.

Dismissing my speech my father simply said.

"Then say goodbye to your inheritance"

Well that got me to pause. When he knew he had my undivided attention, he continued.

" You refuse my request and you can kiss you perfect little life goodbye. You refuse me and I will cut you off. No inheritance. No CEO position. Nothing. Do not think I am not serious because you will marry this boy weather you so it willingly or not."

At the end of his words I was left mouth wide open and at some point during his speech I had jumped out of my seat in fury.

Not sure how to respond to his comments I had no response. Taking my silence as my agreement, my father dismissed me from his office.

" my office tomorrow at 10:00am, you will be there Sasha or so help you god." He ended our conversation with a threat so that I would understand.

Still in my stunned silence, I picked up my bag and turned to leave. Upon reaching the door my father stops me one more time.

"oh and Sasha we won't be telling anyone about this little development will we?" He speaks to me the threat hidden in his question.

Immediately shaking my head I quickly open the door and rush to the elevator desperate to leave that conversation in the past and texting my driver on the way down I can feel my hands shaking in shock.