Bonus Chapter #1

This is a bonus chapter told in Christian's point of view. It is of their first meeting which occurred around chapter 3 and 4. Enjoy!

Christian's POV~

As I wake up the smile on my face probably couldn't get any larger. I mean, three different chicks in one week but I have to say that one last night... probably the best in my life. Looking to my side I expect to see her sleeping, thinking that she will probably be a clinger. But instead of her golden skin and blonde hair on the bed, I see a crumpled pillow. Holy shit! She left me. I suppose there is a first time for everything.

Before I can think about the situation too deeply someone knocks on my door. Dragging myself out of the bed I pull on a pair of boxers and head to the door not caring who sees me. I'm pretty proud of my abs and am more than happy to show it off to whoever will look.

opening my door to my father I suddenly regret the whole only boxers decision by is there really anything I can do now. "why aren't you ready we are meant to be meeting the man that is going to be helping our company today."

that's right, last night my father told me that our family had gone bankrupt and in addition to that the man who wants to help us will only do it on the condition that I marry his daughter, and that is obviously how I ended up here today in the aftermath of a one night stand or rather my one last stand.

Sasha Hamilton is her name, I've seen her before on a few occasions but have never been graced by her conversation if that's what you could call it. she is stunning, a goddess if you prefer but I imaging an only child of the great Garret Hamilton would be quite a handful and one I'm not entirely sure I want to deal with given I have nothing but lust for her. with a groan, I let my father in and head back to my bedroom remembering the news.

~Flashback~

My morning started like every other. I woke up next to a pretty brunette from the club last night she was not quite my type but she did the trick while my actual girlfriend Quinn is away. I know it's bad but you know what I'm a guy and I have needs while she is away. Sliding out of bed and into a pair of boxers I left the girl whose name I don't know and into the kitchen of my penthouse. See my father owns a billion dollar company so I'm never short on cash which is a real hit with the ladies. Next year I am going to take over from him as CEO which is something I have dreamed of my entire life.

Turning on the tv I moved over to the coffee machine to help wake myself up. The tv was on some tabloid or gossip station but no never really pay attention to any of the shit they pull out of their arses, however, the mention of MATHCO. had me paying attention to the hot blonde presenter. Bankrupt that's what they are saying. Standing in front of the tv I drink in every word that the host says trying to hear anything to prove her words as false.

Finally, the shock wears off and anger sets in as I pick up the phone to call my father. How dare she say something like this about my company. As the phone rings, I try to calm down and convince myself that it's not true. When my father rings he sounds tired and behind him, I hear rustling in the background. I immediately know that something has happened.

"Do you hear the crap she is taking on the tv dad, please tell me she has made it up for a story?" I ask desperately.

"No Chris, what was said is true. We have filed for bankruptcy. The sales of the last year have been dropping considerably and I made many mistakes with our money. I hate to say it but we are almost broke. I really think it's the end for us. I'm sorry Christian." My father sounded heartbroken.

The business means everything to my dad and me. He started this company 30 years and it had been going strong ever since. Although it took a hit after the creation of Hamilton Inc. I never saw this coming. I could feel a headache brewing and it was all made worse when the no named brunette wrapped her arms around my stomach from behind. Not in any mood to deal with her now she needed to go.