Chapter 31

Glowing parents to be, Sasha and Christian show some PDA at family wedding~ Just Jared

Sasha's POV~

4 months later

Well it's been decided, pregnancy and I do not mix once the morning sickness stopped the weight gain started. Now don't get me wrong, I have a new appreciation for my curves but at this point I should be walking around with a sign saying 'wide-load' on my ass, and I've still go three months to go.

My father hasn't really forgiven me for ruining his plan, but after some gentle persuasion from my mum and one big giant push from Ivy, I am fortunate enough not to have my invite reversed.

So here I am, sitting near the beach waiting for the ceremony to begin. Ivy wanted a beach wedding so they both decided to have it at my family beach house in the Hamptons. Aside from the rather strong wind pulling every possible piece of hair out of my updo, it is already the perfect day. I secretly was hoping the it would rain and storm as a bad omen for the marriage but alas... it is perfect.

I am dressed in a form fitting pink, knee length dress that manages to make my bump look decent and I have paired it with a pair of pink heels and a white clutch. A while ago, Ivy had asked me to be one of her bridesmaids and I had said yes but after seeing the dress she had picked out and getting a hideous visual of my stomach in it, I had regretfully declined.

After everything that my father and I have said to one another, I'm not sure whether it's the baby hormones or the fact that I have a God like husband but I have hope for Ivy and dad. I think she suits him well and doesn't take any of his shit which is something he needs, kill that ego a bit.

"You good?" Christian asks while pulling another piece of hair out of my eyes.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You not having the baby?"

"No, if I was you would have a real reason to worry"

"That's my point" I roll my eyes at his worry. All I can say is that I hope this baby comes quickly so he will worry less over me and more of them.

"Sit down and shut up you dork" I pull him down to sit on the chair next to me.

"You know you love me!"

"I love something of yours but it ain't your personality sweetheart" smirking at his shocked face I turned back in my seat to face the front where my father awaits his new bride.

Once at the reception, I finally am able to find the next seat so that I don't fall over. This pregnancy has made me even more clumsy that I already was. Tonight I being my father's only relative currently present am to give yet another speech for another wedding. My father seems to have a habit of burning any bridge someone tries to build and so here we all are. He actually had to invite my mother and Phil so that he could make up his family quota.
Back to my speech I had considered attempting to recycle last speech but Christian decide that was not going to happen and burnt it in front of me while I stood there shouting insults in his direction. Another problem I face is that I have zero access to alcohol so my stomach feels as though it's ready to empty.

"You know I could say it for you"

"Yes, you telling the great Garrett Hamilton that you're proud to be his daughter would sound just as fake as it would coming from me, please have at it"