Chapter 19

Hamilton Inc. company booming in light of daughter Sasha Matheson's very public courtship and marriage. Seems like a publicity stunt to me. anyone? ~ People Magazine.

Sasha's POV~

After my little game a couple of days ago I have noticed that Christian isn't really talking to me and I have to say I do rather enjoy our pointless banter. We have spent the time together going to the markets or to the secluded beach next to our condo but normally he has just stood next to me or walked off to the water. Now we are both sitting at the breakfast bar silently eating while the giant white elephant sits singing pop ballads in between us. I knew we were never going to act like we were in love but I thought we had at least reached the friends stage.

"Have you decided when you are going to talk to me again?" Initially, I don't think he hears me but he soon responds.

"Probably when you decide not to put this whole thing in jeopardy to fulfill you needs"

"Are you serious. The whole reason it's in danger is because that bitch of an ex you have sent around the photos"

"Who Quinn? She'd never do something like that"

"Yeah well keep telling yourself that. One day you'll see that it right."

"Well if we want to drop the blame this would never have happened if you didn't kiss that guy" he had a good point but I wasn't going to say that.

"Yeah well it's done now deal with it."

"How about we try not to make it worse then. I'm. It just worried about my image here but yours too you don't want to be labeled a cheater."

"So what if I have any needs I should bring them to you."

"If you want. It's your choice"

"If you believe you could get me your dreaming"

"If I recall correctly I have and you did all the work... ran straight into my arms"

"Well it will never happen again"

"I wouldn't be so sure." A cocky smirk graced his face.

His words were joking but I also could here the deeper meaning. He was going to try and I might just let him. I chuckle looking at where we now sit

"Only us would going from being angry at one another to talking about sex."

"It's a talent although I must admit we are starting to act like an old married couple. Me the one who thinks back to his bachelor days and wishes and you the jealous wife"

"Don't worry I won't get jealous on you"

"Thank the lord I've had them and I never want to go back"

"What? A wife?" I'm teasing him but his eyes widen at his slip up.

"No jealous exes"

"I know, Quinn"

"Really don't worry about her Sash she'd never do anything like that"