Chapter 17

Sasha and Christian Matheson disappear for romantic honeymoon ~ New York Post.

Sasha's POV~

SASHA MATHESON! I slam the newspaper down on the kitchen table in front of me. Are you fucking kidding me? There is no way in hell I am changing my name for a fake marriage. That doesn't even sound good. Sasha Matheson... My life is literally becoming on big fat joke. 

Last nights events could have gone better and I hold to opinion all could have been solved if Christian didn't put his dick where it shouldn't be. But alas, he is of the male species and they are known for the good looks but also their brainless behavior. Any how we spent the rest of the night talking to guests in between dancing with friends and each other to silly love songs the band played just to make me fell worse about my situation.

I won't bore you with the details from the wedding night, mainly due to there being literally none. Seeing as I have prolonged the moving in process for as long as possible, my mother booked us a hotel suit for the night. Once we arrived I walked straight in to the bathroom to remove my dress while Christian headed for the mini bar. After the hiccup during his speech Christian took to down shots by the dozen while mixing through some gin and tonic. By the time we had to leave he was wrapped around my in necessity to get out the door. I think even the wedding guests who didn't know it was an arranged marriage knew that there would be no action for either of us. For a moment I thought he had stepped on my dress and I was just about ready to kill him but alas, he got lucky. Once I saw what Bethany had placed in my overnight back I was beginning to think that it may just be safer to risk the dress and sleep in that instead. Although upon exiting the bathroom I found Christian passed out across the bed. Dodged a bullet there.

Now the morning after we are supposed to be leaving for our honeymoon in a little over two hours and Christian has still not woken up. So here I am stuck reading the newspapers for the day talking to myself about how unlucky my life is.

Once I'd had enough I grabbed a pillow off the couch beside the bed and walked quietly over to the bed. I never realized how hard it was to quietly creep on to a bed without moving too much. I was always doing the opposite and trying to get off the bed without letting the guy beside me know. Once I had stabilized myself on either side over Christian who was sleeping on his back I raise the pillow ready to strike.

With a battle cry for added effect I slam the Phillips down multiple times on his face as he jolts awake from the impact. For a hungover hulk he sure has fast reflexes  because I only get about 3 hits in before his arms reach up and clasp mine in a death grip. Within seconds I am rolled over and force under him, his taunt body pressed against mine.

"Now this is more like how I saw my wedding night going" well isn't he a funny man and going by the look on his face he thought so too.

"Well you shouldn't have drunk so much. Who knows what could have happened if you hadn't passed out shitfaced" well I know exactly what would have happened, absolutely nothing but judging by the look in his eyes, Christian didn't. Groaning as the adrenaline wears off and the full effect of the alcohol from last night returns, Christian drops his head on the bed below. His body relaxed enough that I am able to roll him off me and get off the bed and out of his reach.

Walking back to the small kitchen area I am just about done with Christian's behavior already and we have been married less that twenty four hours. I quickly get what I need and return to the bed.