Chapter 23

What better way to get revenge than to date each other's exes. Quinn Michaels and Devon Officer debut new romance just weeks after exes Sasha and Christian Matheson marry ~ Huffington Post

Sasha's POV~

I think it is the alcohol in my system that is causing me to take all of this blackmail shit to heart because the Sasha I know would never let herself get teary eyed and upset by cowardly threats. She would find the bitch and take them down. Only this time it was all different. I had something to lose. Not my reputation of course seeing as that fell straight down the drain the minute the fake sex tape was released but Christian. The fact that he had come all of this way to find me, to help me made my heart burn.

I rise from my stupor and reach for the phone in Christian's pocket. Opening it quickly I pull up Quinn's number fairly easily. What gets me is Christian doesn't even have a passcode on his phone I mean for someone who has a lot of lady lovers surely he would want to keep that a secret. I press the dial button and wait for her to answer. Her answer doesn't disappoint.

"Christian baby please tell me you have come to your senses and decided to come back to me"

"What the fuck is your problem Quinn"

"Sasha so lovely to hear your voice"

"What make you think that a fake sex tape is going to break us up. Don't you know we are at least trying to beat Kim Kardashian?"

"Well I wish you the best in your pathetic endeavors"

"You must not be wishing too hard if you are blackmailing me"

"Flattered you think I'm capable of it"

"Let's not bullshit each other we both know you are capable of it and have already been there and done that"

"Think whatever you want Sasha I didn't release that tape"

That caused me to pause. I not only have one person but two trying to break us apart. Isn't that just a little ray of sunshine to brighten up my day. Before I was able to reply Christian snatched the phone from my hands and hung up on Quinn, his face was almost murderous.

"What the hell was that?"

"Oh come on Christian, did you really think I am the kind of person who would be blackmailed"

"I don't know but judging by the way you have been sitting stoned for the last hour I would say it's a first"

I stood up from the couch and march right into his face. Neither of us were backing down.

"So what your solution is to abuse Quinn for something she didn't do I don't understand why you hate her so much"

"I don't know Christian? Maybe it's because she knows this shit show is a sham, she is still bloody in love with you and she's already tried to out us before. I'm so terribly sorry that she was the first thing that came to mind"

"She's never do something like that to me"

"Well maybe your too blind to see it?"